Happy NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy NY!

Hi Everyone! Obviously I'm new but never be a stranger in that sense and I'm currently working with my first project here titled "Ekistics". I will be needing help on how to use the room linking and other sorts of stuff here generally the syntax on how to deliver good interactive fiction. In the other world, I'm also working with my titled project "Uncharted Tales: Dawn of Conspiracy (Trilogy Series)" but I have limited time so I can't really finish it - hahaha (My estimate will be 250K to 400K words).

Anyway yeah like I mentioned earlier I need all the help I can get here.

Hope to meet new friends as well....

I'm having trouble creating rooms...need help. No idea what to put in Variable name and Variable values??

Screenshot 2020-01-17 11.52.32.png

Comment

@Bricksand
      Just ignore the variable boxes if you don't know what they do. They're brand new and no one is using them yet. But you can set variables on a page and use the boxes to create what's called a link restriction, where the link only shows up if the variable is correct.

I'm working on a dragon story on CYS that uses a lot of variables, I think I'll do a smaller one here in the same world to try them out after I'm done with my contest story.

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information