Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why in the hell are we introducing ourselves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the hell are we introducing ourselves?

No, really. This is rather pointless. We're all the same people. It's not like any of us are disguised. We haven't changed.

As tempting as it would have been to steal drums moniker and make him look like an ass, such an act is cruel, and I could not bring myself to do it. It had nothing to do with the fact that there's no possible way to make drums look any more of an ass than he already is. Swear. XP
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Don't be jealous because we thought of it first, Usucky.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

What jealousy? I usually try and skip this part of a forum, or at least hurry it along. I've noticed that every time I join a forum with a welcoming area set up by moderators, they always get mad at me for skipping it and posting in the bulk of the forum. "Oh, hi, Usoki. We're so glad you've joined 'x'. The Welcoming Threads are located above our rules. Wouldn't you like to tell us about yourself?" Ha! No.

I mean, c'mon...look how long it took you guys to figure out my gender.
      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

Who are you again? I never cared to pay attention before.

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
        I mean, c'mon...look how long it took you guys to figure out my gender.
        Forget gender, just look at the avatar... are you fruit or vegetable?
        Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Usoki, you androgynous twit...don't you see, this is the perfect opportunity to reinvent yourself!
          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I have to agree with Usoki on this one. We all know each other pretty well. I see no reason for long drawn out introductions. I would though, like to see posts from the old forums imported to this new one.
            Click it now.

Comment

wow ur rite thsi is the persfect chacne to revinvent msyefl lol jk of course i wont' cange lol that'd be horridl if i sudenly stopped careing sto tyspe slolwyly and cl4early.

Comment

The new, ungrammatical Usoki! How mysterious the universe truly is...

Comment

I do have a new sexy avatar now....
                  Click it now.

Comment

Not as sexy as you really are!

Comment

Awww thanks. I was not aware that their existed anything more sexy than a pimped out hydralisk. I guess I was mistaken. Sometimes its good to be wrong.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information