KaticaLocke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KaticaLocke?

Is this a female doppleganger of our own Locke?

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Leave while you can! It's not too late for you! There's still hope...

JUST LEAVE!!!

No but seriously...welcome.

Comment

Mwahahahaha! Welcome mear Mortal! My Randomness will destroy your sanity! And you will end up like ChubbyTeletuby!
      OH FUDGE!

Comment

Yes, welcome.

If you're going to register for the forums, you may as well say something.

Lurker.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

We can't afford lurkers with such a small community. Post you lazy assholes, post!

And welcome.
          Click it now.

Comment

I love these threads. This is what, the third time somebody posted a thread for somebody who hasn't even posted yet?
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Maybe third time will be the charm!

Besides she rated Legend a 9, so I figured the newbie warranted a welcome from me at least.

According to the main IS site profile she writes Homoerotic stories and has a book coming out in 2009.

Might as well invite Assassin and Brado to post as well too if they're lurking about, though they don't get their own threads unless they make them themselves.

Comment

More of an audience for my destrucive version of randomness... All your souls are belong to PSY!
                OH FUDGE!

Comment

Sorry about that. I didn't intend to be a lurker, I just got crazy busy at work. Thanks for the (interesting ) welcome!

Is this where I say something about myself? Well, I'm 27 and write homoerotic fantasy romance novels, my first of which will be published early to mid next year. Thanks for the warning, ChubbyTeletubby, but it's way too late for me, lol.

IS looks like a great site and hopefully I can pluck up the courage (and find the time) to contribute to some of these great stories, as well as work on my own. It's flu season, though, and since I'm a substitute (educational assistant, not teacher), this is my busy time of the year.

Great to meet you all and I'll try to keep from re-lurking in the future!

Comment

Yaaaay!

You're a real person!

Apoth is going to try and convince you to add onto Hall of Infinite Doors, but don't do it. Spare yourself. It's not worth it. Just create your own story.

Welcome.
                    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I LOVE homoerotic fantasy novels! They're very underrated and make for a GREAT read. Please, post a juicy morsel of your work on the forums. We NEED more homoeroticism in this world.

Like the desert needs the rain.

Again, welcome!

From an episode of South Park:

Chapter 17

Out on the balcony, when Reginald kissed Diana's lips, her knees
                      went weak. Slowly, he pulled her top down, exposing her soft,
                      unyielding breasts

Oh yeah, now this is getting good [sips some wine]

Just the sight of those breasts made Reginald's penis very hard.

[taps his chin with his left index finger]

His penis was of considerable size, and now beads of sweat slowly
                      ran down his

[pauses]

penis, making it glisten like a strong swimmer fresh from out
                      of the pool. It was a fantastic penis, that seemed as strong
                      as a horse's leg, yet as delicate as a flower wrapped in silk.
                      What a grand, grand penis. Diana's nipples

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Diana had never slept with another woman before, but it was an
                      erotic thought she often fantasized about.

Oh yeah, Mr. Hat. Hot lesbo scene comin' up!

And as Rebecca's naked body lay before her, Diana couldn't help
                      but feel aroused.

"Go on", Rebecca said softly, "Touch me." Diana leaned down slowly
                      and brushed Rebecca's bare stomach with her fingertips... It felt
                      good. Like a penis. A soft, but sturdy penis that felt warn to
                      the touch. In Rebecca's mind, she suddenly felt like she was
                      surrounded by penises. They were all around her, flopping all
                      around and slapping her face. It was as if she were in a redwood
                      forest of penises.

[unconsciously, his right hand lowers down towards his crotch
                      and is soon out of view, but the arm moves around some...]

They presented themselves tall and mighty all around her, with

[catches himself in the act] Mr. Hat, what the hell are you doing?!
                      [looks around to see that no one is watching, then happily] Oh,
                      Mr. Hat.
                      Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 02-25-2008, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Yep, a real person here, lol. HOID looks interesting, but I barely have time to work on my own slowly expanding story.

Well, Chubby, thank for sharing. Let's see what I can dig up ...

From my most recent novel, Breach, in whic Roan is an incubus and Ishaan is a sexsomniac:

Curious, Roan approached the door and slowly slid back the window. Green-gold eyes stared back at him, empty, lifeless, and he shuddered. Ishaan was right; he had the eyes of a corpse.

Roan leaned against the door and closed his eyes. He could feel Ishaan through the wood, feel his desire and frustration like hands sliding over his skin, pulling at him. His fingers brushed the doorknob, but he let his hand fall away. There were too many unknown factors. He didn't want to risk messing it up, not if he didn't have to. With shaking hands, he unbuttoned his pants and let them drop, a soft cry escaping his lips as the walls holding back the demon dissolved like smoke. His scalp tingled as his horns pushed up through the skin, a crawly sensation creeping down his spine as his tail extended from his backbone, and he fought not to gag as his throat adjusted to fit a tongue four times as long as before. Trembling, he took a step back and stared at his new shadow cast upon the door.

No wonder people called him a demon. He was horrific, a monster. He deserved to be shot--

Roan cleared his throat and stepped back up to the door. Apparently, Ishaan wasn't the only one prone to fits of self-pity. As grotesque as it was to watch, he couldn't believe he was indulging in it himself. He was easily five years older than Ishaan and ought to know better. Roan peered in the window again.

"Ishaan," he said, his voice deepened to a seductive rumble, "can you hear me?" Ishaan moved closer. Roan could hear his fingernails skitter over the inside of the door. "I know you want me," he said, watching flashes of desire, tension and anger race across his face like lighting across the sky. "I want you, too. I want to be in there with you, touching you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to feel my hands on you. I bet you'd like to feel my tongue inside you, too."

Ishaan threw himself against the door, his face pressed into the little window. Roan chuckled and stuck his tongue out, running the tip along Ishaan's bottom lip and Ishaan opened his mouth to him.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," Roan said with a smile. Ishaan seemed so out of it. Roan hesitated, then slid inside Ishaan's mouth, their tongues writhing against each other. Ishaan groaned and Roan gasped as the energy around him spiked. Ishaan was touching himself. Breathless, Roan drew back. "Yeah, that's what I want," he murmured. "C'mon, Ishaan, stroke it. Let me feel you enjoy yourself." Ishaan made a noise low in his throat and stepped away from the door, only to throw himself at it again.

"Easy now," Roan said. "I just need enough to get me through tomorrow. Now come on, you must do this nearly every night anyway."

"Gonna suck on you," Ishaan growled, his words barely intelligible.

Roan shuddered. "I would love to let you," he said, "but I want to make sure you really don't remember anything first. So do me a favor, okay?" Ishaan pressed himself to the door again and Roan leaned close. "Come on," he whispered, flicking his tongue out to tease Ishaan. "Come on ... come on, Ishaan ... touch it, stroke it ..." His eyes slid shut as Ishaan began to masturbate, the waves of sexual energy washing over him like a tropical sea. He drank it in, the heat filling his blood, pounding in his veins. Oh, yes. Like spring water, it eased his raging thirst, but could do nothing to slake the demonic hunger. That was harder to satisfy. Masturbation alone was not strong enough. But there would be time enough for that tomorrow night.

Roan opened his eyes, watching as Ishaan neared his climax, watching the sweet agony race across his face and lay his soul wide open. For an instant, the pleasure became the entire world--his lips parted in a soundless, breathless cry, his dead eyes flashed with something beyond wakefulness, beyond consciousness--and then he shouted and spilled himself across the inside of the door.

Trembling, Roan leaned against the wood, listened to Ishaan's ragged breathing, swallowed down the echoes that shuddered through his body. After a moment, he bent down and pulled his pants up. It wasn't enough--it was never enough--but it would keep him sane and safe for one more day, and really, what more could he ask? He brushed his sweat-damp hair back out of his face and staggered off to bed.

----
                        If you want to read more -- and there's a lot more -- it's all posted on my LiveJournal (katicalocke.livejournal.com). Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                          I LOVE homoerotic fantasy novels! They're very underrated and make for a GREAT read. Please, post a juicy morsel of your work on the forums. We NEED more homoeroticism in this world.

Like the desert needs the rain.
                          Lol.

That reminds me of the time when we set up sound equipment for this event called the Erotic Poetry festival, and a guy got on stage and started excitedly reading some portions of a book called "Boy's Dormitory" (or something like that) and saying how it changed his life and believed it was the best piece of erotic literature ever.

Comment

Hi, new person. Welcome to the site. I know I speak for several others when I recommend that you leave some comments with your ratings. It's great that you have gotten around to rating so many stories, but many of the authors like to know why you are rating their writing as you are.
                            Last edited by Vesnic; 10-04-2011, 06:14 PM.
                            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Hey,

are you a girl? I'm asking, because the assumption seems to be that you are, but it seems silly to make such a leap. In any case, welcome to the forum. We always enjoy new people.

I noticed you rated several stories. Thanks for reading/rating mine. Personally, I quite agree with an 8 rating for the Pattern because it isn't complete, and there's just a lot to be done. However, it's a good idea to include comments with your ratings. It helps the writers sort out their ratings.

Ratings without comments are made by lazy idiots in general, and to be dismissed. Ratings with comments tht lok like thsi are generally ignored also because they reflect the thought process of a moron. Generally, if you want to give feedback, if you take a few extra moments to include a comment you will be deemed worthy of respect, even if the individuals don't like your comments.

Anyway, thanks again for bothering to read and rate it, and welcome to the forums. Let's be friends.

~ Katie
                              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information