X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I am new here.

(edit) I'm from Philly.
    Last edited by Sven Smokevich; 06-08-2008, 02:06 AM.
    Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Well hello. Infinite-story is a bring your own bong site.-
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Greatings fellow creature of darkness.
      OH FUDGE!

Comment

Excuse me, donteatpoop. Bring my own? What kind of hippie are you, bro? Like, if I forgot, you guys wouldn't share? Like if I was a little short this week, you wouldn't help a brother out? Well forget you, man. At least my brah Leblanc knows where it's at. Next time you's in Philly, count me out, dude.

You know I's just messin' wit you, G. Sixer of Yuengling's says you's aight. Peace.
        Holla from Philly, Montgomery style.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven Smokevich View Post
          Excuse me, donteatpoop. Bring my own? What kind of hippie are you, bro? Like, if I forgot, you guys wouldn't share? Like if I was a little short this week, you wouldn't help a brother out? Well forget you, man. At least my brah Leblanc knows where it's at. Next time you's in Philly, count me out, dude.

You know I's just messin' wit you, G. Sixer of Yuengling's says you's aight. Peace.
          Well it's only BYOB because we can't share our bongs over the internet. It's just not possible.

Still though, you're in Philly and so is my favorite professional football team; so I'll let your incompitence slide.
          Last edited by donteatpoop; 06-09-2008, 12:13 PM.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Welcome Sven Smokevich. I'd like to cordially invite you to explore and contribute to the largest and most popular story on this site, Hall of Infinite Doors. It is a massive collaborative project centered around a seemingly infinite hallway. All you need to do is select an unclaimed door (look for one without a star) and write away. You may also add on to a door that someone has already started if you would like.

www.infinite-story.com/story/2726

Enjoy.
            Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven Smokevich View Post

If I ever go to America, I wanna see Philly. That's where the Fresh prince was from. Califorina would be cool too... Oh and Virginia! I wanna see the country road, the mountain mama and the "Almost heaven".
              OH FUDGE!

Comment

Wyrms and Chainsaws and LeBlancness, OH MY!
                OH FUDGE!

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information