Hello, can I edit my rooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, can I edit my rooms?

Hi, I'm Alejate and I'm new to Infinite Story. I have added a couple of rooms already to one of the stories around the site, but I have yet to make my own story. I would like to know if it is possible to edit the rooms that I have already made for the story of another author? Will I be able to edit the rooms I make for my own stories?
    Last edited by Alejate; 06-11-2008, 03:23 PM. Reason: ambiguous

You can only edit your rooms in your own story, if you're adding to someone else's story, you won't be able to.

I noticed that you're also a member at CYS as well.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hello hello. Make your own story and edit away, but on someone elses they have to do the editing.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Alrightee, looks like I gotta recheck my spelling and grammar before making new rooms, thanks

Comment

And I guess I'm leaving CYS for good. I dunno... I read the article on ratings and found out that I can't put any sexually explicit stuff. Already learned my lesson in the past when I got a story deleted from FF.net. So now I'm putting everything in one place where I can unabashedly write anything.

Comment

Yep it's pretty much anarchy over here.

Considering your profile at CYS said you were a recovering yaoi junkie, I'm definitely betting CYS would delete such stories.
            Last edited by End Master; 06-12-2008, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alejate View Post
              ...now I'm putting everything in one place where I can unabashedly write anything.
              You're definitely in the right place. Welcome aboard, Ale.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Yeah, we're way cooler than CYS. You'll find that even without the moderators deleting threads there is still a lot less bullshit here. Trolls run away crying on this site.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well, we tend to be harsh on trolls, doing such mean things as encouraging them and giving them the reactions they want. From what I've seen trolls basically stay away from IS - any time they do there is at least one person who falls for them.

The worst things trolls have done so far are rate everyone's stories at a 1. There isn't much that can be done about that. There have been proposals, I just don't think we've had any particularly good ones.

Welcome aboard, Ale. You may be interested in my never completed addition to the the Hall Of Infinite Doors (the largest story on the site). My story starts at the flesh door. Hell, take a crack at adding your own stuff. Not sure when I'll get time to finish it; I can use all the help I can get.
                  http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

This is sort of amusing because over at CYS they were just having a debate over whether or not it was offensive to use the terms “retarded” and “gay” (or ghey) to mean stupid or lame.

I can’t even imagine that going on over here.

Someone would’ve just said “This whole fucking thread is retarded and you’re fucking gay for bringing it up in the first place.”

And would’ve been the end of it.

Comment

Hello can I edit my rooms

Hello my, well, my username is NinaSakurana. Im new here and still kind new to digimon. Anyway, its nice to meet you

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information