The End Link...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Link...

I have a page that i have apparently placed an 'End' link. now, i cant seem to delete that End. is there anyway to get rid of it to continue the story?

Try to delete the room that the end is within. If that does not work try deleting the room before that and rewriting it. You can copy paste everything before you do this so you don't waste as much time.
    Click it now.

Comment

Yuppers, what Apoth said. If you delete it before copying though, don't worry too much you'll still be able to access the deleted room through "edit history."
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

thanks for the quick response. stinks that i gotta delete it. but i guess ill use the C/P method like you all suggested. still dont remember putting that End up there though...oh well

Comment

Originally posted by tulips View Post
          thanks for the quick response. stinks that i gotta delete it. but i guess ill use the C/P method like you all suggested. still dont remember putting that End up there though...oh well
          Be careful what button you hit when saving the room, one of those buttons saves with an end story. It's labeled properly; so just make sure you read what you're clicking on.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I'd say you need to backup ALL of your work. Whether on this site, or others.

Otherwise you're the only one to blame if something gets lost. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information