Help me with my story!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with my story!!!

Hi I am SilverLotus would somebody help me with my story??? I need to figure out how to continue your comments are vital please help me and in return I'll help you if you like !!!! thanx

SilverLotus

Well you haven't given us much info on what your story is about or what your ideas are. I don't see a story by you in the recently modified or recently created section either so it's not like we can even read what you might've written so far.

You'll have to provide more information for us to make comments and suggestions. I wouldn't count on actual collaboration though. It's very rare around here.
    Last edited by End Master; 08-31-2008, 10:04 PM.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

You need to get a significant base if you want anyone to contribute. I've added over 1000 rooms to Hall of Infinite Doors personally.
      Click it now.

Comment

Copy and paste an excerpt into here so we know what the fuck you're talking about, Silver. Or link us to the story.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

idk whatever

well to late i deleted it, it sux anyway don't know why i bother writing

Comment

You sure showed us! ...over a month later.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I don't know why you bother writing either.
              Click it now.

Comment

"it sux anyway" is a lame excuse.

C'mon now! One must never be afraid to show his art! In the end, the only thing that matters is that you're satisfied with your work. The opinions of others are irrelevant, but useful, if you want to become better.

Also, this is the internet. Some anonymous people babbling to some other anonymous people. Who gives a fuck?
                more weight

Comment

Which story???

[edit]Yea this post was and epic fail
                  Last edited by wolfen44; 05-06-2009, 07:06 AM.
                  “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information