Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Well, I just discovered this wonderful place.
    And I must say, most of the work on here is very well written.

Sadly though, I wont be able to get on much, so I'm asking for help to write one of my storys. I've already started it with about 22 rooms or so, and need someone to carry on while i'm away. (I'll get on At least once every 2 weeks)

The story is called "Life sucks" and it may not be a masterpiece, but I still want it to be a decent piece of work.. So i'm going to put it to allow everyone contribute. Please dont vandilise it with useless and/or stupid writing. Not that i'm saying you will, but I dont know the community here, so I dont know what type of people you are.

I do want an ending for it, but make the story-line decently long. I guess if I dont like something I can just delete it anyway.. But getting to the point, please contribute. Thanks.

Edit: Almost forgot, Here's the story
    Last edited by Risser; 09-28-2008, 11:15 AM. Reason: Forgot link

Hi Risser. I daresay you'll be disappointed in your quest. Not many people add on. Apotheosis might help you, but that's about it. Good luck.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Well, thanks anyway.

By the way, crack attack was fucking hilarious. I praise you.

Comment

Why thank you. Back in the day there were clans or groups... I forget what they were called, but Chubby me and some other forgotten person were part of the United Crack Dealers of America guild. I suggested Crack Attack as a clan story... One of the very few stories made by a clan, and to my knowledge the only completed one.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information