Not the newest of newcomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
    ...the heck does that stand for? Choose -HENTAI!- your own orgasm 2? Choose his -YAOI!- own outCUM! 2?
    You almost got it right, it's just "Choose Your Own Orgasm 2". From what I can tell they've been waiting for an upgrade to "CHYOO3" since 2006.

It would seem CYOA Admins everywhere have a habit of disappearing.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Ya i agree it is like a main menu and you pick your choice
      Last edited by wolfen44; 03-20-2009, 07:08 AM.
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Hey just reached two percent for a contributor in The hall of infinite doors I want to see if i can get into the top five by the end of the month

I'm sorry guy's if i got annoying with the super posting I just got a lot to say and i now have a place to say it I like you guy's and don't want to make any enemies here i just literally want to know that i have some people that have some common goals as me.

Elmo Mafia.jpeg
        Last edited by wolfen44; 04-16-2009, 07:08 AM.
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Not the newest of newcomers

This movie seems to work fine on its own... Can you provide a link to the site where its not working?

Comment

I'm actually used to the spambots now. I think they contribute and are amusing members of IS in their own right.
            Last edited by Locke; 12-27-2009, 02:03 PM.
            Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            Do Not Sell My Personal Information