X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the People that cant find my stories look here

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3937/

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/3902/

Those are my two hope you enjoy them and please criticize them add if you like
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

You mean clicking on Apoth's HOID, then contributors, then your name, then your stories link is too much effort to find your work? XD
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

To be fair, he did put the thread in the "newbies" section.
      Click it now.

Comment

Bah. In my day, we had to click seventeen hyperlinks, in the snow, uphill both ways, just to be able to view all of a user's stories. You new people have it so easy.
        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Hey but today is a new kind of day everything's supposed to be easier eh I prefer the snow though (hence where I live)
          “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

You guys get a lot of snow down in The Depths of Creation, huh?

Comment

Heh if you call Maine The depths of creation like me yea eh we get our fair share

Comment

Oh thanks for this thread. Everyone kep asking me where they could find your stories.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I'm glad your routing them

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                  Oh thanks for this thread. Everyone kep asking me where they could find your stories.
                  Joker.jpg
                  I wanted people to find them so I could make them better but I was getting 0 hits on them hence the FORUM where I knew that i could get some views and maybe additions to the story, comments for improvisations, and many other things. Just to say send them to me if they ask about my stories...and yes just to say I know that there not the best so make commenting constructive please.

Thanks XD

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information