Welcome Daminvar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Daminvar!

I noticed you had recently joined the forums and were lurking... so I decided to create for you your very own welcome thread. Welcome.

EDIT:

Noticed you contributed to Hall of Infinite Doors. Thank you very much. It looks like this guy is capable of putting sentences together in a coherent manner. Very rare indeed. Hope he stays. I like how I switched from the second to the third person.
    Last edited by apotheosis; 08-15-2007, 02:36 PM.
    Click it now.

I'd say he's capable of more than putting a sentence or two together, as he also demonstrates excellent vocabulary skills. Je ne sais quoi was a very nice touch to the room in HOID.

To the nOOb: please do introduce yourself, continue writing, and rate or collaborate on some projects here. We are badly in need of new blood (to tie in to Apoth's cannibalism theme for the day).
    Last edited by Vesnic; 08-15-2007, 04:02 PM.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Given that there were 71 lurkers on here earlier today, at least one of them had to officially join.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the warm replies everyone. =)

This seems like a very nice community, and it's certainly much more populated than some of the others I've visited.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys liked my HOID entry. It took up most of my attention span to reach the end... They really weren't joking (much) when they called it infinite. =p

Wow, I suck at introductions.
        "Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Comment

Pssh. Introductions are overrated, or so I've always thought. I, personally, am more curious as to your writing skills. And, based on your room in HOID, I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with.
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Daminvar View Post
            Wow, thanks for all the warm replies everyone. =)

This seems like a very nice community, and it's certainly much more populated than some of the others I've visited.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys liked my HOID entry. It took up most of my attention span to reach the end... They really weren't joking (much) when they called it infinite. =p

Wow, I suck at introductions.

Welcome to the site, Daminvar. Enjoy your stay. Do you plan on starting a story of your own soon?
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Possibly. Either that, or I'll add some more rooms to another one. There are a lot of good ones here that I get really into, only to find out that they end after about 5 options. =(
              "Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Comment

Originally posted by Daminvar View Post
                Possibly. Either that, or I'll add some more rooms to another one. There are a lot of good ones here that I get really into, only to find out that they end after about 5 options. =(
                Don't forget to rate and comment on stories. (You can rate all of mine 10's)
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

hello,Damnivar,welcome to the site,please look into getting an avataar soon. Man 71 people just lookin in..makes you feel kinda like a fish.
                  "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information