No announcement yet.

Candy Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And remember to take your time, you don't need to complete your story as quickly as possible. So whenever you're getting a bit of writer's block on a particular part of your story, just take a break to recharge the creative juices.

Watch a movie, read a book, listen to music, make real life observations, do some drugs, have sex with your attractive cousin, whatever works for you man. Hell, sometimes just getting some sleep can work, as you can get your best ideas from your own dreams.

Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
      I just noticed a new post here as I was getting ready to shut down my computer for the night. Reading it was literally the last thing I was going to do before going to bed. Fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
        I just noticed a new post here as I was getting ready to shut down my computer for the night. Reading it was literally the last thing I was going to do before going to bed. Fuck you.
        You think that's bad, wait till he turns up in person.

The last photo looks a little like Ryan, btw - which might explain his expression, since he's been stuck in the basement awhile now. Could be we're finally getting the inevitable trophy pics.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-16-2011, 10:09 PM.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

EndMaster..seriously? Thanks Mizal, and the rest of you peeps, I need this extra push. Yes, EndMaster, I even need a fucked up clown to help me write. I'm currently attempting to write something that I'm actually proud of and will seem satisfactory to my standards. I've got 16 stories that I've started..but, have no way of finishing, nor do I intend on doing so, I lack confidence even though I feel my writing is really good, but I can't find that..originality or make it...I don't know. Stalking through my profile, you're not going to find anything that even I think should be placed outside the box. This little box that has made it's way in between my temples.

I feel like just quitting this whole..writing thing...

Comment

Oh yes, and the story I was going to 'release' was called Symbiosis..

Comment

Most stories on here aren't exactly ground breaking or even finished. I'm sure you've seen some of the crap that's on here and think "I could do way better than that!" and you probably could.

The site's more for fun/hobby than anything else, so I'd just focus on the story idea that you're most enthusiastic about and not worry about getting judged.

Comment

Gotta admit End Master...that go to sleep bit made me laugh so hard, my sides hurt. The picture is the cherry on top! God...scaring people is so much fun. Who wants to put on Scream masks and run through the retirement home with severed pig heads?! We do this in the nude of course. I'm so amped up now.

Comment

Oh no, not doing that again. Tried it before and it doesn't work.

First of all you can't pussy out and get one of those little pet pot belly pig heads or something from a piglet. You walk in with one of those things, and people just think you've got a weird sock puppet on your hand and laugh. All their fear is gone and it totally ruins the initial mood of things. You have to get one of those big ass porker heads.

Second, have you ever carried a full sized adult pig head? Those things are not light, and when you're trying to carry the thing with one hand and your machete in the other, you just don't get enough swing or thrust due to the excess weight and lack of a free hand that could be better spent on more important things like grabbing the intended victim. Not to mention the constant swarm of flies buzzing around the thing. The noise alone gives away any potential surprise you might've had, well as much as you can have, lugging around a fucking rotten pig head.

And running around naked with the thing is just begging for trouble. Now I'm no stranger to having some weird shit on my dick due to all the corpse fucking, but if that festering pig head happens to attract yellow jackets as well, it is not fun having countless little stingers in your body and especially your balls causing them to swell up like angry red apples.

Oh sure, you get that adrenaline rush from the pain for a good while, but the fucking come down is a bitch and you're out of action for like three days sick as a dog vomiting up all the poison in your system. That's three days you've could've spent skinning your kills. You can't even eat the left overs because you wouldn't keep it down anyway.

You can't see shit in those ghostface masks either. I had a hell of a time just getting from the van to the elementary school. As soon as I even managed to stumble into the place I was bumping into shit, giving my position away with all the noise, not to mention the smell. After I heard all the screaming and running to exits, I just said fuck it, dropped the pig head, took off the fucking mask, and got to work proper.
                  Last edited by End Master; 06-25-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!! Holy hamburgers stop, you are killing me. Yet again you just gut busted me! I'm awarding you the greatest sense of humor award for that response...freakin hell...amazing.

I'm glad I have an expert psychopath in the house here so I know what not to try. Maybe we can work out the details so this rampage could be more effective? Oh man...i'm crying from laughing so hard. The tears are fueling the bloodlust. Too bad you didn't have a picture for that though, I would of enjoyed seeing a naked man in a scream mask with swollen stinger stung balls holding a severed pot bellied pig head. The image would be BURNED ETERNAL into anyones mind who had the misfortune of viewing it!

Comment

I AM THE THREADKILLER! THIS THREAD IS DEAD AND I HAVE KILLED IT![/URL]

1. 1.

Comment

Did he just kill a thread that's been inactive for more than a week?
                        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                          Did he just kill a thread that's been inactive for more than a week?
                          Not at all... by you commenting on his post he has actually resurrected an already dead post... That would mean his power is having the opposite effect than intended... Perhaps he is an ironic superhero.
                          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information