Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi my name is Kevin i am 19 and i am from germany

Being newish here myself, I can understand wanting someone to reply to you, so I hi, Kevin. Germany, huh? That's cool. Is your name a common one there? Seems like it would be rare, but you tell me.

That said, I'll let more seasoned members fill you in on how things work around here.

Comment

lol whatever fuck all of u

Comment

Originally posted by dreamshell View Post
        Being newish here myself, I can understand wanting someone to reply to you, so I hi, Kevin. Germany, huh? That's cool. Is your name a common one there? Seems like it would be rare, but you tell me.

That said, I'll let more seasoned members fill you in on how things work around here.
        yeah it became quite popular around 1990 because of the movie Home Alone ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Yuuki View Post
          yeah it became quite popular around 1990 because of the movie Home Alone ^^
          Ha, nice. Better than Macaulay, I suppose.

Comment

Hi Kevin!

Use proper capitalization or Endmaster will send clowns to rape you in your sleep. Germany is not a very big country, they will find you.

Oh and welcome to the site!

Comment

Wow, that's two new people that have posted recently, this place is pulsating with activity!

Anyway welcome to the site, normally I'd write something suitably creepy and all that, but I'm in the process of moving so I'll go straight the to clowns...

Have fun!
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I don't think you guys are gonna scare a German with a little clown rape.

Have you read German folk-lore? Those guys are demented! And that's why I love 'em!!!

Other than the holocaust (which was just a little bump in the road) Germans are great!!!!!

We need a German around here!!

When I was working at a liquor store a group of Germans came through and they laughed EXACTLY as I expected them to. You know the one. The 'Would you like to pet my monkey?' laugh.

Great stuff. Slightly disturbing, but great.

Oh ya...

Welcome to the sight! Ein volk! Ein reich! Ein Yuuki! Sieg heil!!!!

Comment

The rape clowns could still scare him if they're Jewish rape clowns.

Of course if he's a German Jew, then I guess we can just resort to Nazi rape clowns.

Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Huh. We transititioned from 'friendly introduction post' to 'insanely offensive clown post' in... 8 replies. Not too bad, not too bad. A bit slow, perhaps, but dreamshell wasn't really focusing on the goal toward the beginning there. Imagine trying to actually welcome the new guy! Pah.

All in all... well done, team!
                    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                      A bit slow, perhaps, but dreamshell wasn't really focusing on the goal toward the beginning there. Imagine trying to actually welcome the new guy! Pah.
                      I'd argue I was trying to lull him into a false sense of security, but that would be a lie.

Besides, how do you beat clown-nosed Hitler?

Comment

I'd argue I was trying to lull him into a false sense of security, but that would be a lie.

good question.... i wouldnt know how
                        And yes the folklore is rather demented^^
                        the best example is hänsel and gretel with which childrens are animated to burn nice old ladies in the oven
                        Last edited by Yuuki; 08-22-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I'd start with a little wine, maybe some big band ballads, a fire crackling with jews...

Wait, did you say 'beat' or 'beat-off'?
                          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I'm glad to see my clown comment has borne so much fruit in such a short time.

Back on the subject of German folklore, I have this amazing old timey looking book, leather cover and all, with all the original Grimm's fairy tales in it that a well-meaning but obviously incredibly uninformed aunt gave me when I was like, four. I've read it like a billion times, it's so delightfully fucked up. The Little Mermaid would have been so much better if Disney had stayed true to source. (well okay Sebastian can stay, but fuck that weak tacked on happy ending)

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                              I'd start with a little wine, maybe some big band ballads, a fire crackling with jews...

Wait, did you say 'beat' or 'beat-off'?
                              Sure.

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                              The Little Mermaid would have been so much better if Disney had stayed true to source. (well okay Sebastian can stay, but fuck that weak tacked on happy ending)
                              That's where she dies and becomes a "daughter of the air" or something, right?

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information