What in hell?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in hell?!

I've just created my first room in my story, a whole page started from nothing, taking my time thinking up of something to write. I create my first two choices, and submit the story. Then BANG It doesn't tell me, but I've been (without my consent) signed out and I have no FUCKING Access to my own God damn story, and I've gotta sign myself back in again, just to write my story over again from scratch! My God, I'm ENRAGED

RAAAWRGHH!!

Another complainable bug? Or is it my hallucinative brain?

That sucks dude. Not sure what's technically wrong, but I would advise saving that stuff in word or a similar program before putting it on the site.

I know, that doesn't really help your frustration but it could help prevent it in the future. That has happened to me in the past, but the bug was worked out on the old site. Hopefully it will be an easy fix here.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
      That sucks dude. Not sure what's technically wrong, but I would advise saving that stuff in word or a similar program before putting it on the site.

I know, that doesn't really help your frustration but it could help prevent it in the future. That has happened to me in the past, but the bug was worked out on the old site. Hopefully it will be an easy fix here.
      I suppose you're correct. Microsoft Word will do just fine...Now I've lost the motivation to write anything coherent. Or anything at all. Thanks, dude. I'm impressed by your stories by the way. (Just had to get that out there).

Man, this really sucks. Oh, well, I can do it again, it didn't take that long...But damn, I'm lost for ideas. Repeating the same process again doesn't really at all appeal to me, it just takes away the excitement.

Now I'm back right where I started...

Comment

Another tip - select and copy the data to clipboard before submitting.

Comment

Originally posted by severenz View Post
          Another tip - select and copy the data to clipboard before submitting.
          Yes, sir! Both alternatives will do just fine. Except the fact that any signs of a 'clipboard' is alien to me. Don't worry, I'll find it..Eventually.

Comment

Keyboard shortcuts are your friend. You could also highlight and right-click, I guess.
            Ctrl + c - Copy
            Ctrl + x - Cut
            Ctrl + v - Paste
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
              Keyboard shortcuts are your friend. You could also highlight and right-click, I guess.
              Ctrl + c - Copy
              Ctrl + x - Cut
              Ctrl + v - Paste
              Though I have known how to do that for some time..Thank you, Usoki. (I reply to every response).

Comment

(I reply to every response)
                Even this one?
                Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                  Even this one?
                  Surprisingly...Even to myself, yes, whether relevant or not, I will reply to every response.

Comment

Baked potato.

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
                      Baked potato.
                      Though bland and tasteless, it can be seen as something with a higher quality, with cheese and tuna..Of course...Occasionally I can be seen chewing ravenously on the skin...

Comment

Never eat tuna.

Comment

mmmmm tuna.
                          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                            Never eat tuna.
                            So now I am condemned from devouring tuna...Really?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCandyMan View Post
                              So now I am condemned from devouring tuna...Really?
                              Your head might explode.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information