Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi. My name is Schoolboy! I am glad to be an active member of the community here at Infinite Story!

Welcome to infinite-story, schoolboy.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Thanks donteatpoop! I love your name! I will be sure to take it to heart.

Comment

Wow, it's been forever since I've welcomed a newbie.

Welcome, Schoolboy!

I'm glad your name isn't SchoolGIRL or I'm afraid certain ex-members would end up back here like bears drawn to a honey trap.

But that's neither here nor there.

Is there something you're in the midst of writing at the moment? Or did you just sign on for our scintillating conversation?
        My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Don't worry Vesnic, I'm 100% male And yes, I am in the midst of writing something. I won't give away any surprises yet, but I will say it will have a school setting.
          Last edited by Schoolboy; 11-15-2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: Punctuation error

Comment

Originally posted by Schoolboy View Post
            Don't worry Vesnic, I'm 100% male And yes, I am in the midst of writing something. I won't give away any surprises yet, but I will say it will have a school setting.
            I'm shocked.
            How we paid such close attention
            To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Hi. My name is Schoolboy! I am glad to be an active member of the community here at Infinite Story!
              i hope u get fucking throat cancer

Comment

Nevermind Threadkiller. He's living in an expressionist nightmare which only allows him stark shades of unsubtlety.

Comment

whatever bitch i got ur expresionism right here

Comment

Um... Hi Threadkiller... Thanks for telling me I'm #1 (with two
                    hands).

I can't wait to read your guys' stories!

Comment

Yeah, don't mind Threadkiller. It's kind of adorable, really. I mean... he tries to troll the board... bless him, he tries, but... as you might have noticed, crude shock value doesn't really work on anyone here. Check the threads- we all of us are sick fucks, in one way or another. Except Katie. And maybe Locke. But they put up with us, so that's probably damning in its own right. You can't come in here flinging profanities and threats and expect us to get mad. I mean, fuck, we do that sort of shit all the damn time. It's kind of cute, in a "I think using bad words makes me hip and edgy" sort of way.

Oh, and, y'know, welcome. Or whatever. Words. You don't really count as a true member around here, until you drop all of this politeness and civility. It's a bit unsettling.
                      Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                      Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                      And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Hmm... Well then fuck you, asshole! I'm gonna fucking slit your fucking throat in your fucking sleep right after I'n done raping your fucking slutty cunt mom! You're nothing but a fucking shitface!

How was that, Usoki?

Comment

Just a word to the wise here, Schoolboy: Usoki's mom is generally into group stuff involving at least one barnyard animal. A bunch of sickos around here tried to get me and another user entangled with the Usoki family out in the Midwest and, well, it didn't exactly end in ice cream.

If you're really interested in getting in on the MILF action, try Mrs. Poop (Poop's mom). I guess we could call her the Dowager Poop to differentiate her from Poop's wife. She's always game, and Poop has pimped her out to just about everyone here, including me. It's worth your Andrew Jackson.

These are just some friendly tips, kid. Auntie Ves likes to see the young'ns thrive, if not for entirely kosher reasons.

Comment

How was that, Usoki?
                            Much better! Welcome to the forums, ya cocksuck!
                            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

It always amazes me how the people here greet new members. And it shocks me even more how many of them end up sticking around. Even becoming fairly regular visitors. If this was done on nearly any other board I frequent, they would be sent running and the people who started it would be banned... but here it works out so well for some reason.

So, since you did not run screaming, I guess I have to welcome you too.
                              Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information