New guy:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy:D

...Um Hi im new Im a reader and i add rooms to some Story well most of the creators isn't online so my Rooms are still on Approval -_-
    Half Life 2 Combine Soldiers

RULES!

Are you Zac's brother? He mentioned his brother was helping him with his Star Wars story and it looks like you've added to it, along with rating it a 10.

A one of your story ratings made me laugh, so you'll be spared the usual rape clown images and verbal insults that are usually piled on the newbies.

However, that's just me. You're still fair game to everyone else though!
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Actually im not Zac's Brother im his co-writer i help him finish his Star Wars story and what Story Rating did you mean? I forgot cuz i've been giving rates like alot of stories

RULES!

Comment

This one:

"F*ck you for ruining the Harry Potter Choose your Adventure Story B*itch > <--Angry"

Though I laughed for different reasons. Wasn't so much what you said, but who it was directed towards.

Comment

To that micheal guy or aka the creator of that story i rated (forgot his name :P) he like put this room in the Harry Potter Story i was reading i can't beilive the creator allowed that :P i forgot the story name just find it in his Contributions

RULES!

Comment

Yeah, that whole comment section for the story is pretty funny since a lot of the raters were pretty angry with him for ruining the story.

http://www.infinite-story.com/story/...ts.php?id=1464

Though the original creator of the story was probably long gone and just had it open for anyone to add on to without any permissions in place. You'll find that there are many stories like that on here.

Comment

Hey end i just noticed most of your stories are creepy lol no wonder your pic is the grim reaper

RULES!

Comment

Sup, Endmaster I said that my lil bro is supposed to help, or something like that, I didn't read my post, but I know what I said. He is all focused on a story of his, something to do with the renaissance. My story is actually half his idea, I just decided to write it.

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information