Fresh Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat

Hello, I'm imphic and I'm a reformed lurker. It has been one day since my last lurking.

Do you like sushi?

Comment

Hi imphic. Your avatar looks like a contraceptive.
      My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

A scary snakey contraceptive. I don't think I would wear one of those.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I've never thought of using an ouroboros as a contraceptive, but I bet if you used one nobody would come close enough to you to run the risk.
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

It's a female contraceptive I'm referring to, Poopyface.

EDIT: Speaking of poo and things that go in vaginas (which I hope are two mutually exclusive categories), have any of you ever strained so hard while taking a poo that you inadvertently shot out your tampon in the process?

EDIT EDIT: HA HA! EAT IT BITCHEZ I AM THREADKILLAH!

Last edited by Vesnic; 01-04-2012, 11:19 PM.
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Originally posted by BatCountry View Post
              Do you like sushi?
              I haven't had sushi since I was in Vietnam on a study tour, but I enjoyed it then.

Comment

guys this guy's been a lurker I don't think the usual tactics are going to have much effect

anyway welcome to the forum and stuff are you writing anything?

tbh I don't actually care, this entire post is just me stalling to AVOID writing a thing

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                  guys this guy's been a lurker I don't think the usual tactics are going to have much effect

anyway welcome to the forum and stuff are you writing anything?

tbh I don't actually care, this entire post is just me stalling to AVOID writing a thing
                  I'm probably too late to be a distraction, but I better start getting my forum post count up.

I'm trying to do a humor story, but most of my ideas seem pretty cliched. I'll probably finish a short action story first.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information