Miss me yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss me yet?

Damn. Haven't been on this site in a long time & came back to see if this site was dead or not. How in the hell are you all doing?

Been gone for so long, I wasn't sure if everyone abandoned the site or not. Guess not. So what did I miss over the past 2 years?
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Well, shortly after you left, there was this beautiful, utopian Renaissance period. Then you came back, and just here recently we've taken a plunge into apocalyptic chaos.

...probably no correlation, though.
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Well, probably not gonna be apocalyptic chaos from me anymore. From the way I see, nothing's really changed from when I left last except for the lack of spammers. Guess Sev really did the job and put on the Raid repellent to keep out the spam.

Anyways, I've got my previously uncontrollable anger managed so no more apeshit anger under control so when I say no more apocalyptic chaos from me, I mean it. OK, Usoki?
      "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
        ...so when I say no more apocalyptic chaos from me, I mean it. OK, Usoki?
        Whoa, simmer down there, spanky! No need to go flying off the handle!

Hah, I troll, I troll. But, seriously, good to hear that. I look forward to seeing what the new, calm, and mature can bring to the forums.

...I'm going to miss those rages, though. If you can call them that. Rage should be threatening... not comical. They were more like temper tantrums, really. Kind of endearing, in a way, actually. "D'aww, lookit what Mega is mad about now! I'm gonna go grab the camera!" Maybe you'll be able to indulge us with a silly tantrum or two. But not too many! You're a big kid now!
        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Well, man. I'd hate to break it to you but I rarely rage on forums anymore. If anything, the only time I do rage is at idiots on Minecraft who grief the shit out of me as I build random shit. Either regular old buildings like skyscrapers or geek shit like a TARDIS or sprite art.

If I feel like raging for no reason, I can go to Omegle or take some troll callers on BlogTalkRadio just to see who can piss me off the most. But yeah. No more rage coming out of me on here anytime soon though. Just don't let anyone who is near the closest barroom to me piss me off though cause I'll end up wanting to meet up and letting fists fly. No one wants that shit except idiot drunks.

Comment

Stop with all the swearing. lol.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Freedom of speech, DEP. I mean, you swear on the forums don't you? lol. We have just as much freedom to speak as long as it's not bigoted. Like how we can eat poop even if you tell us not to. lol Childish but it's not illegal.

*eats a tub of poop while taking a bath in the bathtub* Why don't you join me and eat some poop with me, DEP? It'll be totally legit. Oh my......

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information