beginning of a journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginning of a journey

Hello everyone or anyone for that matter I am new to both the site and forum but I have ideas for a story that I've been tryinh to make real for years and I was wondering if I could get some help. The story is based in a fantasy world that is fill with races and creaures from your wildest dreams and nightmare in which you have managed to find your way in to by somehow clicking your way into the world of those who've lived and have yet to live. Frome there you will have the option to create your character from questions that will be asked to you and thuse affect what type of persone you willl be. You also will have the option of choosing a premade to speed up things and be anything be it legend myth or a nobody you will be allowed to go beyond normal limits of the reader and story teller. if you want to help please let me know because right now it is private as to give me and whoever wishes to help some time before making it public. And to any wondering wha the rating will be I'm not sure yet as I want it to be possible to have just about any out come.

But anyway if you have questions ask and if interested ask so thanks for reading this and thanks to any in advance for help they may give.

Hello and welcome to the site it's been slow lately so good to see a newbie around you seem really enthusiastic about your story so I hope it works out and you know it's so weird I never realized how important commas were to making people not sound like screen readers in my head but I guess you learn something every day on this vast wonderful electronic realm of the interwebs.

...seriously though I hope you stick around and manage to finish your story, your description was a little vague but it seems ambitious and fantasy epics do tend to do well here. Pop on over to the creative writing thread if you have any questions or need help with anything, though I'm guessing you're not going to be able to drum up much interest in making it a collaborative story, most people here seem to prefer to work on their own stories alone. Which is probably for the best because we all have contagious diseases.

Comment

Annnnd I guess I chased him off.

....oh well, he's only neargrim, what we really need is someone who's grim all the way.

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information