So, JJJ and Vader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
    Hallway of Infinite Doors. It's Apoth's lifeblood. You should check it out- it's under his story tab.
    Err - thanks, how do I get there?
    How we paid such close attention
    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Getting to his story should be relatively easy, just go back to the home page and look at the “Most popular stories.” It’s right at the top because it’s got the most “hits”.

Now some of us have 2 “accounts”. One for the actual story site where all the writing gets done and one for the forums. At one time the forums were on the “main site” but you’ve come during a time of coding transition as it were, so there are still some bugs (like ratings not updating) that need to be worked out.

The profiles on the main site (Not the ones on the forums) can also lead to stories. You just click on a writer’s name link, and then click the “View Stories” and you’ll get a list of all the stories that the person has written or contributed to.

You can just scan for stories the traditional way by using drop down lists of course. I’m sure you know how to do that.

Here’s the FAQ for more answers.

http://www.infinite-story.com/faq/
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
        Err - thanks, how do I get there?
        Click on the Infinite-Story logo in the top left corner of the screen. Scroll to the middle of that page where it says Most Popular Stories (meaning highest hit counts) and it should be the first or second of the five. I think it's Hall of Infinite Doors, rather than Hallway.

It's pretty good, and one of the best callobrations of more than 3 people on the site. I'd almost say The Best, but that Ronin story on here is pretty damn good. Plus, the Hall is always open for additions, the doors are infinite afterall.

I had to do your job for you AGAIN, apotheosis! Geez, you're really dropping the ball here.

[edit: beaten by moments by EndMaster. And he included the FAQ. Dammit.]
        Last edited by donteatpoop; 09-05-2007, 10:15 PM.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
          Getting to his story should be relatively easy, just go back to the home page and look at the “Most popular stories.” It’s right at the top because it’s got the most “hits”.

Now some of us have 2 “accounts”. One for the actual story site where all the writing gets done and one for the forums. At one time the forums were on the “main site” but you’ve come during a time of coding transition as it were, so there are still some bugs (like ratings not updating) that need to be worked out.

The profiles on the main site (Not the ones on the forums) can also lead to stories. You just click on a writer’s name link, and then click the “View Stories” and you’ll get a list of all the stories that the person has written or contributed to.

You can just scan for stories the traditional way by using drop down lists of course. I’m sure you know how to do that.

Here’s the FAQ for more answers.

http://www.infinite-story.com/faq/

Thanks so much End... (I was gonna call you master but i just couldnt bring myself to do that.)
          How we paid such close attention
          To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information