Finally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

Well, I just now got my forum account validated, so here I am. I would like to personally thank whoever got the bright idea of using a third party to host these forums. You are truly the digital equivalent of Daedalus; now, I can only hope that your son fries and falls into the ocean as well. Also, looking through the forums, I can say that this place is fricking Shinigami World compared to CYS. Not to mention that your story creation system makes filing for taxes look fun.

Aside from all that, though, I know quite a few of you guys from CYS. Which is a good thing, except for Drakoblare and Mizal. Fuck you guys. Anyway, before we get this party started, I need to make sure that y'all have at least one third party website where you can all go to talk shit about me behind my back and at least one asshole that always pops in on my jokes to point out (usually non-existent) factual errors. While you are all working on that, I'll go make the cheesedip.
    "Today is a good day, for spiders can not fly."

I shalt welcome thou with open arms Mr. James Cooker the Fox of CYS.
    Madbrad200

Comment

I'm not the "Fox of CYS" anymore, sadly. As much as I love the site, I am gone for good, it appears. I guess I'm just not emotionally mature enough to handle all the shit that goes on there (and here too, probably).

Comment

Or maybe you're just an asshole?

... from what I'm gathering so far.

(in which case you've certainly come to the right place)

So I guess welcome to the site then.
        Last edited by donteatpoop; 10-12-2014, 02:21 PM.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Wow, that is actually the first time I've ever been called an asshole, which says a lot, if you consider some of the things they called me over at CYS. Of course, if being an asshole was my only problem, I could've just stayed at CYS. They've got plenty of assholes over there.

I guess I should apologize for threatening to rip your balls off, though.
          Last edited by Vulpes; 10-12-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I don't remember you threatening to rip my balls off, so I guess we're good there. lol.

I don't remember the reason severenz had us switch to vbulletin over the on-site forums. Does anyone remember the reason?

Comment

Endmaster said something about spiderbots, which I always thought were those giant things the separatists used to attack the Wookie oil refineries in Revenge of the Sith.

Regardless, it would have been easier if you guys just kidnapped my younger brother and then made me walk through a labyrinth filled with corny jokes, crappy puppets, and David Bowie in spandex to get him back. No offense.

Comment

Offense? How can we be offended by your incompetence? I'm sorry vBulletin has been so difficult for you, hopefully you'll figure things out soon.

Comment

That labyrinth reference was funny, dammit...

Comment

Glad to see DEP being a greeting people as is the style here. Traditions are very important!

What did Mizal do to you anyway, I think I missed that one.
                    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

She went off on a tangent about something I said on Briar's "Moral Dillemas" thread over on CYS. It really wasn't that bad, though. Her attempts to dehumanize me just made me seem downright adorable. In fact, I don't even know why I gave her a "fuck you"...
                      Last edited by Vulpes; 10-12-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Don't worry about it, we've all said "fuck you" to Mizal at some point or another.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Yes. Ironically enough, though, she was actually fairly nice to me prior to that point and actually asked me to offer input on her game. Though, even then, she was fairly aggressive and only called me "fox boy".

Comment

Right! Now I have to do this HEAR!

Capy welcomes you with open arms.

Comment

I'd forgotten about your capybara god. Well, I guess the best kind of deity is the delicious kind.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information