No announcement yet.

Picture Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell do you beat that? Okay, tell you what- a stupid person wouldn't even know what that is, nor would they be able to comprehend the concepts behind it. Therefore, they defeat it in a logical sort of way. They don't know what it is, therefore it doesn't exist. And since they say it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Just to cut in for a bit, some of these don’t make sense to me.

Break Down

Godzilla beaten by Chuck Norris (Got that ref)
      Chuck beaten by Mr. T (Ehhh, well okay, though I still think Chuck would win)
      Mr. T beaten by Hulk Hogan (Got it)
      Hulk beaten by Nursing Home (Got it, and funny)
      Nursing home beaten by Adam Sandler (Don’t get it)
      Adam beaten by a Penguin (Don’t get it)
      Penguin beaten by Seal/Sea lion (Got it)
      Seal beaten by Hunter (Got it)
      Hunter beaten by Avalanche (Got it)
      Avalanche beaten by Snow Commando (Got it)
      Snow Commando beaten by COBRA (Got it)
      COBRA beaten by Snake Eyes (Got it)
      Snake Eyes beaten by Stormshadow (Got it, but a stretch. Snake Eyes usually kicks Storm’s ass)
      Stormshadow beaten by Pirate (Got it)
      Pirate beaten by Scurvy (Got it)
      Scurvy beaten by Oranges (Got it)
      Oranges beaten by Orange Juice (Got it)
      Orange Juice beaten by Thirsty Kids (Got it)
      Thirsty Kids beaten by Poison (Got it)
      Poison beaten by Psychic Pokemon (Don’t get it)
      Pokemon beaten by Scissors (Got it, I assume this means cutting the cards)
      Scissors beaten by Rock (Got it, one of the oldest in the book)
      Rock beaten by Dynamite (Got it)
      Dynamite beaten by Wiley Coyote (WTF? He gets blown up all the time!)
      Wiley Coyote beaten by Road Runner (Got it, and pretty obvious)
      Road Runner beaten by Cooked Bird (Got it. It’s actually a turkey, but the ref is understandable)
      Cooked Bird beaten by Salmonella (Got it)
      Salmonella beaten by the Heat of the Sun (Got it, but it’s a bit overkill)
      Sun beaten by Black Hole (Got it)
      Black Hole beaten by Disbelief/Stupidity (Got it, but it required explaination)

EDIT: I just realized that my asking these questions for further "knowledge" sort of beats the "stupidity pic" that Usoki posted. (Though I know it doesn't really count)
      Last edited by End Master; 10-12-2007, 09:10 PM.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

No, no- Adam Sandler doesn't beat the Nursing Home. Happy Gilmore does. It's a movie reference- part of the reason he becomes a professional golf player is so that he can get his grandmother out of the nursing home. And since his character in Billy Madison has drunken hallucinations of penguins, it works.

The reason psychic pokemon beats poison? In the pokemon type-chart, poison types are weak to psychic attacks. It's the most obvious pokemon advantage- I would've put in a ground type because they're cooler, but it would've been even more obscure than it already is.

And, quite frankly- how would you defeat something that consumes all matter and energy?
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
          Nursing home beaten by Adam Sandler (Don’t get it)
          Adam beaten by a Penguin (Don’t get it)
          Poison beaten by Psychic Pokemon (Don’t get it)
          I have to agree with you on some of these, but I just let the game go on...

Adam Sander is famous for being beaten up by an old Bob Barker in Happy Gillmore, not the other way around. So that one wouldn't really count. Helping his nana to get out of a home is a bit of a stretch... I was about to post a pic of Buba Hotep when that one showed up too... much better movie and reference.

The penguin in Billy Madison doesn't really beat him in any way, he just sees it.

There are some pokemon that are immune to poison or have special strength against poison pokemon, so that could do it... but I don't know which they are or if those one do.

Dynamite beaten by Wiley Coyote (WTF? He gets blown up all the time!)
          No shit. He would be the one using it and still be beat by it.

Pokemon beaten by Scissors (Got it, I assume this means cutting the cards)
          Yes. Cut the damn cards... Cut ALL the cards.

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
          And, quite frankly- how would you defeat something that consumes all matter and energy?
          With some other sci-fi movie or cartoon reference.. Hell, the Tick beat a black hole. "Must defy laws of physics."
          Last edited by Dragavan; 10-12-2007, 09:24 PM.
          Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Bah. Fine. Nothing I've ever seen defeated a black hole, sci-fi or otherwise. Hell, to my memory, the only show I've watched that even involved black holes is Futurama- and even then they're just present, not actually defeated.

Comment

Alright here’s something that can beat Black Holes AND Stupidity.

Comment

Click it now.

Comment

I think you just need a little motivation and direction…

Comment

I didn't get the pokemon defeating poison.

I guess a brief explanation should be required, since the jokes aren't all going to make sense to everyone.

by the way, here is a nazi throwing apoths book into a fire
                    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Oddly the whole book burning thing didn’t come to mind until just now.

The Nazi one can be interpreted in several ways I suppose. I was thinking of Nihilists don’t really place lot of emphasis on direction or purpose since everything doesn’t really matter or meaningless. Whereas someone in the Nazi party has a very focused goal and purpose.

There’s also the fact that Nietzsche is sometimes associated with Nihilism, yet the Nazis used some of his work for a whole different philosophy.

There’s a reference in the movie “The Big Lebowski” where John Goodman says he hates Nazis, but at least they have a more viable philosophy than Nihilists.

Anyway, beating the Nazi/Hitler pic should be pretty easy.

Comment

Anyway, beating the Nazi/Hitler pic should be pretty easy.
                        Yeah, I figured it was an easy set-up. I just hope no one tries to counter this with the Star of David.

Comment

This is better than the Star of David, it is Woody Allan.

Here is a bonus one as well to doubly kill the Nazi's.

Click it now.

Comment

This football team should have a field day with that nerd, Woody Allen

Comment

African armies are the best.
                              http://forums.infinite-story.com/pro...st=ignore&u=36

"The Secret" was right. You were thinking about adding Megaman to your ignore list. And it almost came true! The universe sends you this hyperlink to make your job a lot easier. Click it now.

Comment

They really take care of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information