No announcement yet.

I am Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ones? Either way... I'll never tell.
    Who I am doesn't matter; what I write does...

Comment

I feel like Ves is missing out on expressing her usual alienation from humanity in this wonderfully depressing thread.

I have no major depressing tale to tell other than my washing machine broke down recently and it's terribly inconvenient, but obviously pretty low in the scheme of things for this thread.

I'm glad to see Screaming is seemingly getting along with our dysfunctional group here in her dark time though.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Well I told Ves I was gonna quit posting on the board's for awhile, but maybe I'll just tone it down.

I do have to say though, Dep, cutting ACROSS the wrist is a rookie mistake. You wanna slice down. Fill up a bathtub full of hot water, take a bunch of aspirin, and slice down.

I can get sober. That I can do. But I can't quit posting on the forums lol.

I'm sorry to hear that about your mom screaminginside. that is really messed up. But people are people...even moms, you know?

We all do fucked up shit at some point.

Comment

Oh and screaming you can have my dick. I don't do anything useful with it except maybe showing it to kids playing in the park. I don't think they appreciate it as much I thought they would. kids are so unappreciative.
          Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-16-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Lmao. Thought I was beyond laughing by now... I think you should definitely reconsider that offer. I might do something creative with it like cut it off and shove it somewhere it doesn't belong. Hehe. Not feeling very friendly towards the opposite sex at the moment...

Poor, End. We are beating him in the depression department. How do you write like you do if your not depressed? Is it anger? Is anger the key? Lol

Comment

Oh... And I think I am officially insane. I am walking across two states to go rescue my kids right now. That's pretty crazy, huh? Ah well. Shit happens. So yeah, the mom thing isn't even the tip of the iceberg over here. That was just the icing on the freaking cake...

Comment

screaminginside you and I need to compete in the "I'm a fucking lunatic" olympics.

I think I would take gold in most of the events. "Lonely piece of shit" event I would definitely take.

Walking huh? no ones offered a ride yet? Stick out the old thumb. Well....better not.

I'm sure you have some great tales. All the best people are crazy.

Comment

Oh....and I LOVE dick up the ass. Under the right circumstances. Well Im an ass virgin. But you shoving my own dick up my beautiful tight alluring asshole after cutting it off would be no prob. Sounds kinda kinky. Lets do it. You on craigslist? Lets do this shit.

Comment

Only one ride for about 20 minutes. I am going too far to really hitch a ride. Lol. They find out how far I'm actually going and tell me I'm crazy. But fortunately for me, a police man stopped me and asked why I was walking at night alone and he felt sorry for me. The police dept paid for me a hotel room for the night. Thank gosh. I was actually starting to fall asleep on my feet. Don't even ask how many miles I walked today...

And omg... I thought I was crazy. Hells yeah. Lets do it. Screw it. Might be fun to hear your screams instead of my own for once. Hahaha
                    Last edited by screaminginside; 05-16-2016, 10:10 PM.

Comment

The police did something NICE? All they ever do to me is shout "Put down the super soaker or I'll SHOOT fuck face!"

Seriously tho. Glad u got a motel room.

Comment

Originally posted by screaminginside View Post
                        Oh... And I think I am officially insane. I am walking across two states to go rescue my kids right now. That's pretty crazy, huh? Ah well. Shit happens. So yeah, the mom thing isn't even the tip of the iceberg over here. That was just the icing on the freaking cake...
                        Wait, how do you not have custody of your kids, I thought your ex-husband was in prison for armed robbery?

And I’m guessing the guy your mom was with is a different guy than your ex-husband?

As for writing, I dunno. It's more of an idea thing than a mood thing. I just get these ideas and try to work on them when I have the time. (Which is in short supply nowadays)

In any case, I imagine your current experience could surely be worked into a good story somehow.
                        Last edited by End Master; 05-17-2016, 12:00 AM.
                        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post

Wait, how do you not have custody of your kids, I thought your ex-husband was in prison for armed robbery?

And I’m guessing the guy your mom was with is a different guy than your ex-husband?

As for writing, I dunno. It's more of an idea thing than a mood thing. I just get these ideas and try to work on them when I have the time. (Which is in short supply nowadays)

In any case, I imagine your current experience could surely be worked into a good story somehow.
                          It's a long story. Always is, isn't it? Ah well. May as well share.

I do have custody of my kids. A little over a month ago, I was out of options and out of money without child support anymore. So, I left my kids in my mom's care until school let's out for summer. Killed me to do that... I moved out of state to where I lived about a year ago, and the plan was to get a house with my ex boyfriend. Well a few days ago, I received a call from Child Protective Services saying that my mom got in a car accident with my kids, and she had cocaine in her system. So, they gave me till the 25th to get back to Texas. And the day before yesterday, me and the boyfriend got in a huge fight, where I learned he slept with my mom after I moved back to Texas last year before she moved back down there too. I'm just numb now. Too much Shit has happened too freaking fast.

But yeah, outta make for some great material for a story, eh? Life sucks balls sometimes. So, here I am dead set to get to Texas with no resources and my Kids will be placed in foster care if I don't make it there in ten freaking days. Ugh. Hope I make it...

Comment

Omg.... Hells yeah. Someone bought me a bus ticket. Thank gosh. So I should definitely make it back in time to save my kiddos. Guess there is a God after all...

Comment

High five!!! God damn, that's quite a story. I can't imagine what you're going through but you got that ticket and that is a real glimmer of hope. DEAD SET TO GET TO TEXAS, the screaminginside story.
                              Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-17-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Yeah. The ticket really is a life saver. I will be about two hours by car from my destination... So I will only have to walk for a day or two and I will be there. Woohoo! (I mean, wish it was closer but beggars can't be choosers. Lol)

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information