Earth, America, and the future of humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth, America, and the future of humanity

I look around at what America has become and I am literally so sickened I want to vomit.

Despite all of the medical advances and the amazing strides we've made as a species, culturally we are so degraded it is beyond shameful. The way we live our lives and consume resources. The way we put family on the backburner, because of MONEY. Is it worth it?

I dont live in fairyland. This is Earth. It is survival of the fittest. But somehow it always seemed to mesh. There was a balance.

Even during the most savage tribal wars or whatever there was some sort of balance. It was sickening. Earth is a disgusting planet, beautiful on the exterior but VIOLENT on every level beneath. But there was a balance, at least.

WE ARE OUT OF BALANCE.

Pain beyond measure is part of life. Pain beyond measure. But this was always coupled with amazing moments of beauty.

There is neither these days. Just NUMBNESS.

Just freeways and shopping malls and mindless cops and drones and factories and fast food joints and gas stations....

The way we've structured human society since the beginning of the industrial age? To live like slaves?

I'm not going to do it. I will go out, however I choose to go out. But it won't be slow and monotonous....

a slave to...

MONEY.

The only thing that matters to America in 2016. Well, probably ever. But now more than ever. MONEY.

I don't know if anyone will read this but on the off-chance they do, will you join me in a congenial "wtf?"

As we scourge this savage Earth. This savage, horrible, beautiful Earth that gave birth to us.

She'll survive.

Earth will live.

Humans will die out. Millions of years will pass.
    Earth will live. For much longer than we humans will.

Such a shame we raped her though. Earth. She didn't deserve it.

Humans.

Just a product of our savage mother, I suppose. This savage...

savage

savage

savage

Mother

We call Earth

Sorry. Just venting.
    Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-19-2016, 09:04 AM.

The "infernal combustion engine", as JRR Tolkien deemed it. The endless interstates zigzagging across this country like stitches on a zombies corpse, the roadways, the noise, the lights, the rape. I cannot take part. I am not the one made for this inferno you people have made and/or so benignly accept. So maybe I am the crazy one, but maybe with your last dying breath you'll think "hmmm maybe Chubby had it right".

Comment

I was the one shouting, "watch out you'll hurt the bushes!" in the high desert of southern California, as I saw housing tracks DISGRACE a sacred landscape. I was fucking seven. I would stare at myself in the mirror and ask myself, "who is Jacob?" And go on mind trips that even the Beatles couldn't compete with with. I have been to the center of the universe before i did drugs or mushrooms. And if i know one thing about the universe, it is that evil is real. I don't believe in religion and all that nonsense. But for all the unity and goodness and yadda yadda yadda,

I just know something is out of balance, And it can only remain out of balance for so long.
      Last edited by IMNOTCHUBBYTELETUBBYLOLJK; 05-19-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
      Do Not Sell My Personal Information