Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again

...I just searched for one of Drag's old tabletop games and wound up with a forum link, which I clicked, not really expecting it to work. And here we are. The aesthetic is different, but I never thought I'd see this place working again. My initial reaction was "What? No way!!"

I'm really glad to see the forums online, apparently out of nowhere; it's been a missing piece in my life for a couple of years, and I thought it was gone for good. It's especially cool to see all the old posts, archived and restored. Spontaneous good news is rare enough, so this is kind of uplifting.

Cheers, everyone.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

They only recently came back a few days ago. DEP made a post about it on CYS so there’s been people wandering over here.

Figured I’d see another old one eventually, though surprised to see it was you.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

No one expects the IS forum!

Yes, it was very sudden and all the browsing around has been nostalgic af. If the forums ever came back at all I'd been expecting them to be wiped.

CYS has a recent interest in this place due to a contest that was run here pitting us against our natural rivals at Choice of Games.

Anyhow, good to have you back.
      ​​​

Comment

Oh, hey, I've seen you during my voyeuristic archive readings! Welcome back

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information