No announcement yet.

Forum Puppets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lilly, unaware that something seems seriously wrong with each of her roommates, stops in front of a large mirror in the front room to brush back her long, lustrous dark hair.

Joe's episode has ended, and his catatonic trance is dispelled. Though he's somehow managed to dress himself using only his right hand, he looks in horror at what his left has done to his face.

Frank is dreaming about living in a house made of cheese. Large families of mice have congregated around the walls and are consuming his dwelling piece by piece.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Lilly finishes combing her hair. She pulls out her cell phone and calls someone from her five.

Joe decides that he might as well say fuck it and shaves his entire body. It's something he's always wanted to do.

Frank discovers the cheese is so some kind of provolone or mozzarella.

Comment

The phone rings and rings and in mid ring it goes dead. Lilly looks at the power display and notices it is empty. "Fuck" she mutters under her breath, "I forgot to charge it.

Joe, bare naked and now completely hairless, begins to wonder if now he will be mistaken for a cancer patient and get some sympathy sex.

Frank finds mold on the corners of the cheese sections and decides not to eat it.
        Click it now.

Comment

Lilly places her phone in its charger.

Joe puts his clothes back on, a sharp-looking shirt and some khakis.

Frank is still dreaming; he looks on in horror as the mice chew down his front door and begin devouring his living room.

Comment

Lilly reaches for the phone book so she can call her friend over the landline.

Joe wanders into his bathroom and sees Frank naked, asleep on the floor. He starts to blush, and then goes back into his dazed trance.

Frank notices with horror that his dream self is made entirely out of cheese.
            Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
            And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Lily calls Irene to tell her she and Joe will leave for the Lamb Jamb shortly. She adds a few biting comments about Joe and his DVD obsession.

Joe, dealing with his stress on autopilot, puts the first disc he sees into the player, and sits mechanically to stare at the video. Emeril bursts onto the screen and begins preparing, of all things, a delicious curry.

Frank has barricaded himself in his cheese basement, but the mice are closing in fast. He heaves cheese wheels out the room's narrow window at the vermin, to little effect.

Comment

Lilly hangs up the phone makes her way to the door.

Joe watches in fascination as the curry is prepared before him. Mmmmmm Curry...

The mice back Frank into a corner, there are thousands of them. It seems that this will be the end for him. Unless... What's that sound from above? Hopefully not more mice...

Irene hangs up her phone and gets undressed for her shower.
                The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Lilly sighs, realizing Joe is likely still in his room, and goes to get him.

Joe is salivating. He's so hungry, and that bastard Emeril is cooking right in front of him.

Frank tries to scream, but his vocal cords are made of cheese and do not work properly. An immense and weighty shadow vaults through the air above him, causing the mice to scatter.

Irene turns on a CD player before getting into the shower. It's an awesome trance mix, one of Trent's discs. She'll have time to get through three songs before she has to get out and head for the Lamb Jamb to join Joe and Lilly.

(I'd planned on adding Irene and Trent later anyway - DEP, you and I are on similar wavelengths here.)

Comment

Lilly notices Frank is still in bed and temporarily postpones getting Joe to try and rouse Frank.

Joe attempts to bite the TV screen and eat the food inside of it.

Frank is not roused by Lilly's attempts to wake him and continues his cheesy nightmare.

Irene scratches her ass.
                    Click it now.

Comment

Lilly slaps Joe gently across the face in an attempt to bring him around; Frank is obviously going through some issues of his own and won't be joining them.

Joe snaps out of his daze. "What's that? Lunch? Lamb Jamb? Dude, I'm in; let's get out of here."

Frank confronts his rescuer. It's his cat, Fritz! "Thank you," he tries to say, but the only noise he can make sounds something like Muenster. The cat seems to understand anyway, though. It grins a feline sort of grin.

Irene finishes showering. Thanks to the hot water and the high-energy trance beats, she feels charged and ready for the day.

Comment

"Lookin good today, Joe," Lilly comments as they head for the door. "You been workin out lately? I like the new look, too. Hairless is sheek. I like a man with no hair." She rubs his head. "So smooth. But um...you're acting weird this morning. What's up? Did you catch Frank yanking it again?"

Joe smiles. "I thought it makes me look like a cancer patient. Anyway, glad you like the look. Um. I mean, ya. I DID...uh...catch Frank in the bathroom for the first time...choking his chicken. Pounding his gavel, if you will. Beating his monkey...I mean, you seem so fucking laid back about it. I had no idea. Why didn't you warn me!? 'Again?' What, is this normal around here? I knew there was a catch when you said the rent was only $50 a month per person! Can't he even shut the door!? I have this image of his cock branded into my brain now, likely for an eternity..."

Frank wakes up in a cold sweat. He rubs his eyes. And there, on the floor, is a wedge of cheddar cheese. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Irene puts on her trendiest outfit and her best shoes. Today's gonna be good, she can feel it, so she might as well dress for success.
                        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 03-17-2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

"Get ready," says Lilly. "We're having lunch at the Lamb Jamb with Trent and Irene."

"Is she that friend of yours who you told we're going out?" asks Joe.

Frank gets up, and shakily lights another stick of insense.

Irene calls over to Trent. "Are you ready for our double date?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," replied Trent. "Where the heck are we going again?"
                          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Lilly rolls her eyes. "Uh...ya? We already went over this, Joe. I know you and Trent go back a ways, ok? So do me and Irene. It's a female thing. I've been single for five months now and it just doesn't LOOK good. It's been a crazy morning. Let's just forget the fire, forget Frank and his...quirks...and do this thing. You know I love you, Joe. We've been friends since kindergarten and I really value our friendship. Just play along, okay?"

Joe furrows his brow. "Fine," he says. "I'm just confused. I mean, it's like, you shoot down all my suggestions. I wanted to have brunch with Craig and Nancy. And you just like...totally ignore me and start playing your stupid PSP! I dunno. It's whatever. I know we went over this...a little. But I thought this was going to be a dinner affair or something. I dunno. I'll play the part." Joe is feeling very confused right now. "Don't forget your cell," he adds as they walk out the door.

Frank rubs his eyes. The wedge of cheese is still there. He freezes.

Irene sighs. "The Lamb Jamb, you moron!"

"I dunno, babe," says the jock. "I don't like these things. And I mean, Joe is cool and all. He was good wide receiver. But uh...the dude's got issues..."

Comment

Lilly climbs into the driver's seat, keys the ignition, and throws the car into reverse. It's a sleek-looking Cougar, her pride and joy - just a few months old.

Joe is feeling stressed, and the lack of DVDs isn't helping. On the other hand, the bald look really seems to be working for him, so he decides to try to take today as it comes.

Frank looks for a plate to put the cheese on.

Irene tosses back her short blonde hair. It contrasts nicely with her black dress. "Come on, Trent. It's not like you've got anything better to do, and we haven't been out with friends in ages. I'm starting to feel a little lonely."

Trent shrugs. He's wearing a purple silk shirt that shows off his muscles. "I've got that deejay thing a little later at the club, but I guess it wouldn't kill me to eat something. Just try not to drag it out, okay?"

Comment

Lilly turns the radio to a rap station and cranks up the volume.

Joe takes in the beclouded scenery racing by him, not unlike the way his life seems to be passing him by. Sometimes he gets the feeling...nothing. Just nothing. He turns to Lilly. "I can't believe you like this crap."

Frank falls asleep before he can find a plate.

Irene puts on some finishing touches to her 'look', then gets into Trent's car, a new '08 mustang he paid sticker price for. He can be such a sucker sometimes. "Hurry up, babe. We're gonna be late!"

Trent puts the keys into ignition and gives his baby some juice. "You know you like it," he says to the leather interior. "You know you like how daddy does you."
                                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 03-18-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                Do Not Sell My Personal Information