I've urged Mickey Mouse to back off Pluto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've urged Mickey Mouse to back off Pluto

Yesterday, I decided to fight against the evil entity known as "Mickey Mouse" & a few minutes ago, I gave him a warning to stay away from Pluto as well as Minnie.

His seemingly nice and polite nature really masks an psychotic brute who routinely beats his wife and dog. Poor Pluto's vocal cords were snipped just so he couldn't talk about it.

I won't even go into what nasty things he does with Walt's frozen head!

Anyway if you are interested in wasting everyone's time please PM me and we can make a big deal out of this nonsense together for GREAT JUSTICE!
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

You wont go into details about Walt's head but I will. There are many things that Mickey does with that head like "------" with his "-------" then he "------" "------" with "------" "-------".

And End if you really want to waste time go ahead and PM me and I'll act like my avatar.
    Last edited by wolfen44; 05-18-2009, 02:54 AM.
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Somebody's been watching South Park.

Comment

[ATTACH]27[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27[/ATTACH][ATTACH]27[/ATTACH]
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
        Do Not Sell My Personal Information