Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lady With the Octuplets (after already having six kids)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lady With the Octuplets (after already having six kids)

Does anyone not think that this woman is incredibly self centered, irrational and irresponsible? I'm surprised her actions haven't seen universal condemnation, considering the assault they commit on both sides of the political spectrum. She knowingly had six embryos created in a lab and implanted that she knew she could not support and then refused to give them up for adoption. Maybe I'm not seeing this issue from a different perspective, but I'm having trouble viewing her actions as anything but deplorable.

Others' thoughts?

Oh, and for those of you who don't read the news:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleman_octuplets
    Click it now.

I can't get past her horrific lips. What is with these people in Califorinia? She was a perfectly beautiful woman before she was transmorgified into this mad scientists dream come true.

And that just speaks to her insanity. She had some notion in her head that these embryos were sacred - and maybe they are, not you or I or anyone really knows.

It's a complicated subject. I honestly can't get past her lips. Funny, huh? That's my biggest beef with the broad.

DITCH THE LIPS!!!

Plastic surgery, collagen injections, botox, and the like are USELESS. You're not fooling anybody!!!!! SOME breast implants are done right, and sometimes victims of fire and such benefit greatly from these procedures (not the breast implants, but the others : skin grafts, ect. ect.).

My sister had breast implants done like ten years ago and they look HORRIFIC, yet they still seem to catch the attention of men. They're disgusting.

I dunno. I guess I'm getting away from the point...

as always.

WHat are your thoughts on the subject, Mega?
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 02-11-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Implants are only good if you can't tell that they got implants. Anytime they turn the breasts into sphere's of silicon that point upward, there is a serious issue. The lips thing I don't get. I think she was just trying to be Angelina Jolie and failed miserably.
      Click it now.

Comment

Bah, 14 children ain't much. A woman gave birth to 16 children. I dunno if she had Octuplets.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9680098/
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

All I've got to say it "Weird" and way too much attention from the media
          “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information