Holiday poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday poll

Ok guys i got a bit of curiosity and im wondering... whats the favorite holiday in all for this site oh and sorry bout the misspell my key board is dying
    New year's
    0.00%
    Valentine's
    0.00%
    Mischief Night
    33.33%
    Halloween
    33.33%
    Thanksgiving
    0.00%
    Xmas
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by wolfen44; 03-23-2009, 05:27 AM.
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

I can't believe Hitler's Birthday isn't an option. I can't participate in the poll now.
    Click it now.

Comment

In Detroit, we called Mischief Night, Devil's Night. Though it's discouraged to call it that now due to the "Angel's Night" campaign that lowered the arson and vandalism rate over the years.

I say it decreased because people started running out of viable things to vandalize and burn since the city already looks like a nuclear bomb hit it.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Sorry apoth didnt think about that one
        and thats my fav is mischief night the only night where the cops dont care how fast your driving as long as you dont it their car or hit the ditch, house, pole, or little kid.
        Last edited by wolfen44; 04-01-2009, 09:08 AM.
        “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Mischief Night is unheard of here in north Florida. This poll is actually the first I think I've seen of it. It's funny the arsonists gets a holiday, though; what an odd tradition. I mean, it's not just about the arson, I know, but it seems to play an unusually large part in all the mischief.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

True but what about all the devilishly fun things you can do like the flaming bag of shit on the porch or Porsche, tossing firecrackers at cop cars, and my personal favorite tresspassing everywhere

Comment

I'm with Locke. I've never heard of that holiday before. People intent on doing 'devilish' things don't care what day it is. I would imagine that I live so far inside the Bible Belt that such a holiday never even came close to becoming mainstream. I mean, it's bad enough that we have *gasp* bars and adult stores, not to mention *gasp* dancing and card playing. And, dare I mention it? Gambling. Stay calm, Katie, I would hate to make you pass out from the sheer horror.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                I'm with Locke. I've never heard of that holiday before. People intent on doing 'devilish' things don't care what day it is. I would imagine that I live so far inside the Bible Belt that such a holiday never even came close to becoming mainstream. I mean, it's bad enough that we have *gasp* bars and adult stores, not to mention *gasp* dancing and card playing. And, dare I mention it? Gambling. Stay calm, Katie, I would hate to make you pass out from the sheer horror.
                Oh you got trouble... Trouble with a capital "T", And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
                Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Its on the lists of holidays that i looked at and its not the first time I've gone through it I myself have done it for the past three years
                  Last edited by wolfen44; 03-24-2009, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                    In Detroit, we called Mischief Night, Devil's Night. Though it's discouraged to call it that now due to the "Angel's Night" campaign that lowered the arson and vandalism rate over the years.

I say it decreased because people started running out of viable things to vandalize and burn since the city already looks like a nuclear bomb hit it.
                    Must be a Michigan thing; that's what we've always called it, too.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Christmas.

Comment

Maines in on it too but there has been a crack down on the vandalism for the past couple years.

Comment

Working...
                      Do Not Sell My Personal Information