Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conflicker Virus

You guys protected yet???
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
    You guys protected yet???
    Yes... I use a Mac.
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Lucky I've been running windows since 95

Ive got a bad computer and or vista sucks im changing to linux before this happens
      Last edited by wolfen44; 03-30-2009, 05:42 AM.
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

I use a PC, but I don't use Internet Explorer which I swear cuts down on about 90% of the shit I use to get.
        Click it now.

Comment

Firfox is my browser The E sucks takes to long to load hey but guy's remember monitor your computers at twelve tonight to ive got the four best anti virus ware on the net ready to take that worm out if it tries to take me out(You should see my house)

[edit]Ok Conflicker was a total crock I friggin got worried over nothing I mean it didnt even do shit
          Last edited by wolfen44; 04-10-2009, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information