Swine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine!

West Nile, Mad Cow, Bird Flu, SARS and now the fucking Swine Flu. It's just about all they can talk about on the news. Given that we're having these various plague scares like every year now, it's not even a big deal anymore.

Still, out of all the recent plagues I don't think any of them have cooler names than the dreaded Ebola. (Well maybe SARS)
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Anyone ever play the flash game Pearls Before Swine?

Good stuff, right there.

Comment

I don't understand why everyone's putting so much effort into trying to contain this thing. Last I checked we had too many people. We should let it run its course. When its done, the survivors get all the dead people's stuff! If we get lucky, it will mutate into a super deadly virus, wipe out the excess population, consolidate the wealth, end the economic crisis, and lead to the Second Renaissance (the one before the machines take over)
      Click it now.

Comment

Did you read how many Americans have died from the swine flu so far?
        Holy shit!!! It's like three times the amount of people who died of marijuana overdoses.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I think more Americans died from that contaminated peanut butter event that occurred not too long ago.

But its still early, Swine Flu could mutate to pick up the pace and come up from behind, stay tuned!

Comment

Speaking of marijuana overdoses, last night I was convinced that my life was a dream that I was literally about to snap out of, and kept dreading the moment that my entirely reality imploded. Try writing a paper in the state of mind. I determined that I had no syntax because when I'd get halfway through a sentence I'd begin doubting the beginning of the sentences continuity with the current words I was writing. Freaking magic brownies sneak up on you.
            Click it now.

Comment

I'm not even afraid of dying from it.

Can you imagine how bad these people have diarrhea?

I'm personally taking all measures to protect myself and those I love from the terrible, terrible Swine Flu.

(i.e. I've begun washing my hands like once a day)

Comment

This is why I don't watch the "news" anymore.

Comment

Don't you get this from fucking pigs anyway?

I should probably start using protection.
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

http://doihaveswineflu.org/
                    Click it now.

Comment

God im glad that I live in the one place where nothing ever gets to us I mean were never in the news to begin with thats how quiet this damn state is.
                      Last edited by wolfen44; 05-05-2009, 08:05 PM.
                      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

While malaria kills millions we sweat fucking swine flu.

Comment

Personally, I find that this sums up all of my thoughts. The link wasn't working for me, dunno 'bout anyone else, so I decided to fix it, and be a bump whore. Bah hah hah.

Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

You know that is really true every time we just get over one "Biological Hazard" the next one comes popping out of the mud kills a few dumbshits and then we find "The Cure". To me truthfully I find that this hole damn thing with the flu's is just getting very annoying and the the media needs to be freaking out a hell of a lot less. You know what I think I'm going to take a trip to Mexico just to prove that i dont give two fucks about swine flu...Peace
                            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
                              You know what I think I'm going to take a trip to Mexico just to prove that i dont give two fucks about swine flu...Peace
                              Whenever I want to go to Mexico, I just step out my front door. I figure if I don't have the swine flu by now, I'm probably immune to it.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information