X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeitgeist Movie

You guys seen it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83847743189197
    “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

If you can make it through the film without falling asleep,you will find its riddled with innaccuracies and half truths (like everything else on the internet).
    But its great if you have a hankering for conspiracy theories or just want to hear another voice in the world articulate all the anti Xian sentiments you have been harboring since childhood

HERE's another interesting series you might like..

okay that was my annual pointless post to keep up my account..see you guys next year
    Last edited by Nappi; 05-16-2009, 07:45 AM. Reason: due diligence/sympathy for the parents
    "Defects are always more tolerable than the changes necessary to correct them"

Comment

We'll keep the lights on for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
        You guys seen it
        No I haven't, and that's a damn lie. I can't believe you would think to presume that I had already seen it like that when in fact I haven't. The degree to which I have not seen this movie is at a level with many other movies which I have not seen.
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Thanks nappi for posting in one of my created threads for your rare posting.
          Also I just like to point and laugh on how many mistakes that they do make and I do like conspiracies, I enjoy getting other people's views on how things in life should be altered to benifit harder woring people.
          “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information