Viking RPG (forum based)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking RPG (forum based)

I'm running a forum based RPG over on RPGfrenzy.com, if anyone is interested in playing. It won't be so much "at sea, raid and pillage" but it will be based on the vikings. No dice, no rolls. Just role playing.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to kill your character off... I mean, I'd be happy to have you along for the ride. Just go over there and sign up, the threads needed are in the RPG Forum Games topic.

Open Invite.
    Last edited by donteatpoop; 05-14-2009, 11:31 AM.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

I'm just not up on my viking lore.

Got any references?

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
      I'm just not up on my viking lore.

Got any references?

won't really need them. Won't be too in depth. Otherwise.. Wiki and/or google are good references.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK

I would play a viking rpg but I'm simply too busy at this point in time with finals and such.
        Last edited by apotheosis; 05-16-2009, 07:13 AM.
        Click it now.

Comment

RPG Frenzy is a site that this dude called madglee from CYS created.
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hmm tempting... what are the rules?
            “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfen44 View Post
              Hmm tempting... what are the rules?
              Offhand? Since it's being held on a different site... you would visit that site to inquire for more information. Especially since there is probably asstons of posted info on that site. DEP's reliable like that.
              Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
              Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
              And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I know im just a lazy ass and dont want to actually check out the sight until I have no choice but to.
                “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information