This just happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just happened

I generally never post videos on YouTube. However, one of my army pals just agreed to get a face full of pepper spray in front of my apartment.

Funny kid. Enjoy. I'm the one with the blue jug full of water. And that's my white jeep in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNqRuJHbqY

And the follow-up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TLN41OA9M
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-19-2009, 08:33 PM.

That's America's best and brightest standing there with pepper spray in his eyes? My favorite part is that he didn't ask how long it would take to wear off until AFTER he let someone spray junk in his face.

Looks like good times though, kind of makes me miss being in the south. :: sigh ::
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

This Video shoulld win an emmy can't believe he agreed to it.
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Well firstly, Katie....

That was ME who asked how long it takes to wear off. I was pretty much out of camera range the whole time, although I wasn't intentionally dodging the limelight. But I was right behind the guy with the camera.

Also...

This took place in Colorado Springs. I just moved back out here a couple months ago. I'm back and forth between here and kentucky like a fucking ping pong ball.

Anyway, that kid has grit. He did it mostly just to show us he could. We all chipped in and gave him 30 bucks, though. And afterwards him and I took some shots of tequila.

He deploys next month, Iraq and then Afghanistan. My nephew is in the marines. He's in Afghanistan right now, too.

Brave men.
        Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 05-20-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Shucks.

It isn't loading for me.

Comment

Yeah, I'll admit it was totally fierce. I watched the thing a few times to see who asked how long before it wore off and it looked like it might be coming from him. Makes him even more hard core that he never asked. Your boy has some might fine stones.

Colorado, hmmm... it had a Kentucky/ southeast flavor to the entire thing. Did anyone else get that feel?
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

It definitely did remind me of some of those good ole Kentucky boys/lovable idiots I knew in...well, Kentucky.

Anyway, he shipped out the other day. Good luck, Mike. Come back in one piece.

Comment

Tell him to try that on some randome Iraqi. that would be hilarious.
                “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information