Name that Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that Rabbit

We are getting a new edition to the "Master" family. It looks like soon we will have our very own female dwarf. Although we might end up with a male it is too soon to tell.

Anyway, if any of you have any awesome rabbit names I'd like to hear about them. So far we have come up with Beatrix for a girl and Benjamin for a boy.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Congratulations!

I think, for girls especially, board game names are especially applicable:

-Jenga
    -Tetris
    -Checkers
    -Chinese Checkers (if Katie has been cheating)
    -Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Are all fine vixen affixens. For a boy I would go with Brock or Gus. Something dumb and masculine.

Comment

We decided to go with the name Beatrix after all. Here are some pictures of our new little minion.

~Katie
      Attached Files
      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

I thought rabbit was slang for 'undead minion of evil' or 'offspring'.

Cute bunny! Here's another name: dinner!

Hahaha, only kidding. But you know, with food prices and the economy and all. Desperate times...

Comment

Cute rabbit, though I definitely prefer rats if I'm going to get a rodent at all.
          Click it now.

Comment

Rabbits are not rodents. Rabbits have different incisors so they have their own little category called lagomorpha. They share it with hares and pikas.

Rats are pretty smart and for a hot minute I considered getting a rat. However in the end I did the girl thing and went with a cute little fluffy bunny.

She's awesome. She came litter trained. I'm not sure if you can train a rat to potty in one spot, but I'm quite pleased that Beatrix knows where to do her business.
            ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Rats can be trained to use the toilet, though ours seem to think my body is the right spot to pee...
              Click it now.

Comment

My rabbit bites my boob. Seems to be some kind of sign of affection or respect. It hurts. I would rather her just nuzzle me.

Do you have a picture of your rat? I'd love to see him. What's his name? Templeton is a good name for a rat. Pretentious, but charming nonetheless.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

We have three, and they are all sisters. I spose I can post some pictures.

Click it now.

Comment

Here are a few more.

Click it now.

Comment

Click it now.

Comment

Oh and if you are wondering why I have all these pictures, they were done for a photo project.
                        Click it now.

Comment

Hey, those are cute rats. I think the white one with the little tan colored head is the cutest. He reminds me of Algernon from that book about the retard.

What are their names? Or are they more like lab rats for the advances of science? Do you have a favorite?

The pictures were pretty cool. What kind of project was that?
                          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

For some reason Apoth's pictures reminded me of this...

Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

The white one with the tan head is Bella. She is the smallest and sweetest, yet she kicks the other two's asses on a regular basis and is basically makes them her bitch.

The all tan one is Phyla. She likes to get into trouble and is very adventurous. She is the only one that likes to wrestle with your hand.

The one with the brown head is Sophie. She is the most timid, and she loves to eat. She has gotten stuck in the garbage can on more than one occasion.

The photo project was suppose to be 24 photos representing a day in my life, but instead I just took 24 photos of me doing daily activities posed with the rats.

As for my favorite, probably Bella, though, I love them all.

And to respond to End, if I had about 10,000 more rats I'd be a lot like Willard.
                              Last edited by apotheosis; 06-20-2009, 09:14 PM.
                              Click it now.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information