No announcement yet.

Ohio is about to get a lot dumber.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Mega's world where everyone starts having sex after forty the incidence of schizophrenia and various mutations and genetic diseases would sky rocket and he would be able to fit in better.

Though, I feel like that must be a bad attempt at a joke or trolling. No one is that lame.
    Click it now.

Comment

Of course he's trolling, but as it's been said before, he's incredibly bad at it and still makes himself look like a fucktard.

A skilled troll would've taken the opposite stance and at least taken a little more time to explain his position all the while being condensending about his so called moral superiority over us and actually managing to piss people off rather than be a forum punching bag who we all laugh at.

Even if his attempt is simple "derailing", it still doesn't work here, since we go off topic all the time. (And then eventually wander back to it)

EDIT: Then again this is Megaman we're talking about, so he could actually be that lame and really believes what he says.
      Last edited by End Master; 07-06-2009, 06:33 AM.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I know Mega is a liar since he didn't actually hack my email account when he *said* he did. And he is probably a troll, but I know a few people that would readily agree with him.

Also, I don't find him amusing enough to laugh at. Mostly I find him... tedious. I TRY to like Mega, I REALLY do, but in the end I don't like his online behavior and that makes me dislike him as a person. I'm disgusted by his attention-whoring, but because he is a dishonorable person I kind of consider him irrelevant.
        ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
          I know a few people that would readily agree with him.
          And that's the really saddening part. Though, I'm from Kansas. It would be easier just to say "I know a few people who wouldn't agree with him."
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I don't find this stuff amusing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
              I don't find this stuff amusing anymore.
              More or less time consuming right Mega just comes by to try to get a rise out of us and when the constant bashing you just keep at it. The more shit he takes the more "furious" he becomes but yet he always come crawling back for attention because he doesnt have anything better to do than jack off and listen to you guys try to piss him off. More or less this is just an act to get attention. Mega is more or less just a kid that sits in his moms basement playing runescape thinking that he will amount to something in life. He's sterotypical of a normal highschool geek that hopes someday he will be the next bill gates but the sad reality for him is that he cant even post correctly on this forum just imagine how much other shit he fucks up on so far, I mean sereously even his gay bar burned he cant do anything right

Oh, and also that does suck about the libraries.
              “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

They reduced the cuts to the Ohio libraries. It was originally going to be a 30 percent budget cut. Over 200 million dollars in budget cuts. But, the new cut is more like 84 million dollars. That is a big improvement, but I suspect it might still end up closing a few libraries.
                ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Which still sucks
                  “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information