Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoever got a PM from CocoChanels, speak up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever got a PM from CocoChanels, speak up.

OK, I just got a spam PM from CocoChanels advertising something called Xrunner or whatever.

If you got one too, speak up.
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Yeah, clearly a spammer.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Same just a spammer that got through.
      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

I reported his little ass. Hopefully he'll be gone.

The program advertised according to Wikipedia IS indeed a forum spam program designed to spam & bypass CAPTCHA codes.
        "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Seriously? You had to ask? Of course it was spam. And of course there is a spam program designed to bypass Captchas. Welcome to the age-long conflict of offense versus defense. You had to look that up too?

The real question is- has anybody gotten a PM from urnam0? He seems very legit, and unable to actually post.
          Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
          Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
          And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Nope. Just CocoChanels.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
              The real question is- has anybody gotten a PM from urnam0? He seems very legit, and unable to actually post.
              I didn't get a PM, but I know he's written a story, and mentioned at CYS how he couldn't post on the forums here. Some others did that as well.

There's probably a few people wanting or wanted to post on the forums, but Sev put the place on lockdown and anybody who joins now can't post until he gives them permission.

And since he's disappeared, well that means we basically have a "private board" until further notice.
              Last edited by End Master; 07-27-2009, 02:47 PM.
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Well at least it narrows down the sensless morons that would most knowinly go into a post craze... oh wait I got through ha cut above the rest aint I haha.
                “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Well, at least there's no more idiots to hassile.

Might as well go to Omegle to hassile a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                    Might as well go to Omegle to hassile a noob.
                    You hassle n00bs? You terrorist. I bet you log on to Habbo along with the rest of your Anonymous friends to go raiding. People like you make me sick.
                    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

I got a PM from Megaman's mother telling me she is still sore from last night...

OHHHHHHHH SHOOT.... KID JUST GOT BURNED!

Seriously though I knew it was spam, but even if it wasn't I tend to ignore pm's from random strangers.
                      Click it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Usoki View Post
                        You hassle n00bs? You terrorist. I bet you log on to Habbo along with the rest of your Anonymous friends to go raiding. People like you make me sick.
                        I am fucking AGAINST Anonymous, idiot. The only thing I find humorous about them are their pranks on Tom Green except for their racist calls. Tom is a funny guy. I like him.

Omegle bullying is stress-relief however. I mostly do this:

----------------

Stranger: hi

You: penis

Stranger: what?

You: vagina

Stranger: OK?

You: penis goes in vagina

Stranger: OK, you're starting to make me horny.

You: penis doesn't come out.

Stranger: why?

You: because YOU SUCK!

Stranger: FUCK YOU!

Disconnected

Of course those aren't what the Omegle stranger would say. That's an example of the reactions.
                        Last edited by Megamantn; 07-28-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Aww, you guys.
                          Tears make the best lubricant

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                            Omegle bullying is stress-relief however.
                            Hey, if that's the excuse that helps you sleep at night, go for it. I wish my conscience would let me off that easy. You're such an Anonymous terrorist; you make me sick.

Comment

I am not a fucking 4chan terrorist you fucking idiot. I hassile omegle users so that I don't have to take fights out on you bitches!

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information