Evlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evlin

Got this PM on the main site from someone using the name "evlin".

Hello ,
    My name is agatha, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile here in this site which really interests me to communicate with you.
    It will be better if you can write me back via my email for a comfortable communication. i have something to share with you. i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day. waiting for your kindly respond in email address here ( agathalvu@yahoo.com ).

yours agatha.

Seems like spam, but given how it's worded it could also be something more interesting, like a crazy stalker!

EDIT: Apparently Katie got this PM as well, so it's probably spam.
    Last edited by End Master; 08-19-2009, 03:45 PM.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Same mail. Clearly another spammer.
    Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Just read mine. Bit disappointing really; I was logging into Yahoo! on the other tab and everything when I came across End's thread. Oh well... I suppose if I get to feeling too lonely I can always contact MRH via Myspace.

Comment

I also got the same... although my spam was named evlin, not agatha- and so she had a different email as well. The username made more sense that way, though.
        Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
        Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
        And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

I didn't get any PMs from her or anyone.

You must be very popular with the spammers I guess.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Probably, she only targeted people whose stories were making the front page. Or, she's one of your anon friends, you 4chan terrorist bastard.
            Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.

Comment

I AM NOT A FUCKING ANON! I NEVER HAVE BEEN!

And this is the first I've heard of this so I'm ruling this as suspicious activity.
              "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                You must be very popular with the spammers I guess.
                Given that Mega recently sent me a PM begging me to stop "making his life a living hell" this statement is probably the closest he's ever been to being halfway truthful.

Though given that I've never gotten spam PMs before Mega showed up again, it wouldn't surprise me if "agatha/evlin" is Mega using a different name.
                Last edited by End Master; 08-22-2009, 04:33 AM.
                Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I didn't send any shit under those names dammit! I don't even use this site often anymore!

Comment

Well, of course you don't use this site often. There isn't a large enough audience to justify spamming us all the time. And if you hang out here, you can't hang out with your filthy 4chan friends, you disgusting anon terrorist bastard.

Comment

I am not a fucking anon you idiot!!! I'm from facebook you stupid son of a fucking bitch anon nazi! QUIT FUCKING HARASSING ME!

Comment

Was there a lot of drama that I missed...?

I got the same message from Agatha/Evlin, and assumed it was a spammer - then came onto the forums and found out that it definitely was a spammer.

Kind of a downer, really - the first PM in ages, and it turns out to be someone spamming members.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information