I have returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned!

So I finally came back after months of inactivity. I'm sure none of you have really noticed

Did I miss anything while I was gone? Everything looks the same other than the site being a little less active. Been gone a while and there wasnt very many posts.

Well, you missed my explosive return like a year ahead of yours and you missed Ves's departute, but that's about it.

I'm YazZMaN, by the way.

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, and megaman is still around.

Comment

Sad, why did Ves leave?

Comment

Short version: She was being a silly drama queen as usual and got pissed at everyone.
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

lol so that's why all she says was blah blah blah.

I think must have been hanging around with the drama club too much lol.

Welcome back Shabti.
          "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Megaman, why are you still here? You are like that smelly, sickly dog that no matter how many times you kick, keeps coming back for more. Have some self respect man, move along.
            Click it now.

Comment

Seriously, I'd take 3 PMSing Vesnics, a couple of drunk Chubbys and Drums babbling about fucking child sex robots over Megaman.

Though the forums might explode with that much drama and baggage going on.
              Last edited by End Master; 10-28-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post
                Seriously, I'd take 3 PMSing Vesnics, a couple of drunk Chubbys and Drums babbling about fucking child sex robots over Megaman.

Actually, I would take all of those right now just to see some life breathed back into the forums. It would go from about 2 posts a week to 500 posts a night if we had that crowd on board. The drunk Chubbs and angry Vesnics alone would be a self sustaining cycle of flaming.
                Click it now.

Comment

Someone other than me linked to us on plime.com...

Not quite what you were looking for, I know; but it did just happen.

(dont' judge me)
                  The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Originally posted by End Master View Post

This would be so, so, so entertaining.
                    How we paid such close attention
                    To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Well I'm back too from the Psych ward and I see that not much has changed here welcome back Shabti.
                      “When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"”

Comment

Hi, homos!

And other assorted Hominidae, too!

Guess what? I got my door kicked in last summer! NOT by the police, sillies. It was by meth fiends! Boy, I tell ya! Silly crystal meth addicts and their silly crystal meth antics! It's enough to make me say 'Gosh darn 'em all to Hell!'

Their antics aren't quite as adorable as that of the crack cocaine (or even free-baser) variety. All in all it was a fun summer, though. An adventure! I'm being serious. It was fucking fun, mostly because I'm a sick bastard who gets off on being around the criminal element. Then I put that part of me back up on the shelf and pretend I'm normal for awhile, like I am right now. I'm not a criminal. I just enjoy watching in muted fascination as I watch people destroy their lives and the lives of everyone else around them.

I didn't need to take revenge on the people that conspired against me, as their own stupidity did them in. Call it karma. I called it natural selection as I watched them all fall like dominoes. It was really unlike anything I've ever seen before.

In a sick way I felt 'part' of something as my life began to unfold before my very eyes. Before I knew it I was sinking into the same abyss as the rest of these morons. I even started smoking meth and fucking around with meth hos and whatnot.

Some of these people in my 'circle' ended up on crime watchers. If I was a snitch I could have made like $10,000.

So I lost all my earthly possessions but I gained so much.....um.....something. Wisdom? No, not wisdom. Um....I gained something. Um, I like meth I found out. A lot. Not like I hadn't done it before, I've done like every drug there is. I just found out I liked it more than I previously thought I did. Fuck Folger's in my cup, I want some amphetamines in my glass dick.

But I'm away from it. Honestly the thing that worried me the most is what it can do to your teeth. So I'm away from it. For now.

I was impressed by the kick that did my door in, too. And believe it or not it wasn't the result of something I did. It was actually my roommate's fault. He ended up getting involved in a bunch of crazy shit and is now spending the next 4-6 years of his life in the Big House - due to another unrelated event. All though everything was related. Add to that the fact he was my boss at my job, and you can see how the situation got pretty complicated. I've also known the guy since high school.

Whoever broke into my house knew my roommate's schedule, and mine as well. They did it in broad daylight. I'm 100% positive it was someone my roommate brought to the house, against my will. I had a strict no meth-users in the house policy. He broke it. Se la vie.

If criminal activity is the pearl, meth addiction is the speck of sand. And that, children, is today's lesson.

Any good new stories?

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                          Any good new stories?
                          Looks like you just added one.

Anyway, welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                          Do Not Sell My Personal Information