Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

Holy shit, what ever happened to a little common fucking courtesy. It's like every single individual out there doesn't give a shit how their actions effect others. It used to be a little whoopin' would set people straight. but it's like you can't even get in a fist fight anymore without someone going right to the police or a gun. Does no one possess even an ounce of honor or pride. Plus I'm damn near a giant, you figure you would avoid being a douche-bag to a three hundred pounder, but no everyone has balls of solid fucking gold. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

sorry bad day
    Pervus the clown is my hero.

I can't take your rage seriously if you use that many exclamation points. Any number above three in a row, and my mind shifts you into the 'whiny pubescent teen girl" category.

It also doesn't help that my first thought is "Holy shit, whatever happened to the usage of question fucking marks?"

Oh, anyway, sympathy. Right. Hope your day gets better?
    Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
    Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
    And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

First I think 37+4 exclamation marks are o.k. (I don't even know how a space got in there.) And my little temper tantrum did produce one positive result. I found out that douche-bag is hyphenated. Who would have thought?<-- question mark. The day did get better so "yay" me I guess.
      Pervus the clown is my hero.

Comment

people calling the cops over petty situations definitely pisses me off. Especially neighbors. Why can't situations be resovlved by a simple CONVERSATION???

Comment

Read some Gandhi. He knew how to deal with douche-bags better than anyone.
          Click it now.

Comment

Not really, he got assassinated by a douche-bag. He also had racist views on black people. Which I guess might make him a douche-bag or a right thinking person depending on your own views.

Anyway, my advice to K. Malice just follow the douche-bag in question and wait until they are alone and smash them in the back of the head. Sneaking might be difficult with as big as you are, but as long as you can keep them from screaming for help, they'll be at your mercy.

Good Luck!
            Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Wow, I never knew about that one, End. I'm looking at some of the stuff right now, and I'd be lying if I said that I don't feel any disappointment. Ghandi was always kind of my icon of what a completely good person was (obviously I still think he was a great guy, but this makes him seem a little less omnibenevolent or whatever).

Oh well. I guess that rarely are any historical figures all that they're cracked up to be. It's kinda like when you get into middle/high school and learn that all the Founding Fathers had slaves (and Jefferson took it even one step further). Or how it's always said that the Civil War was about ending slavery. Or how you never hear about Einstein's helping hand in getting the nukes dropped in Japan.

I don't know. I certainly hope people will pretend I never had any flaws after I die!

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information