Infinite Story made the Huff Post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Story made the Huff Post.

OK so I was reading articles on the Huffington Post today & I found Infinite Story on a top 10 list for story websites. Infinite Story was placed on #4 on the list.

I thought I should share this link with you: http://bit.ly/gn4mWP See for yourself.
    "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Obvious april fool's troll is obvious.

Come on, there are better way to hide a link, you know. That's like trolling 101.
    Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Megaman, your signature literally makes no sense.
      How we paid such close attention
      To each sweet and stuttered breath,

Comment

Ha, I like how you're speaking his language, End.

"I want to thank you for your work. You have done great site."

I kind of want to see where the link goes, but not enough to click that. The sad thing is, at least Mega is trying; this is the only April Fool's prank I have had attempted on me all day. I was in public for hours, and nobody else even bothered.
        Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Mega tried to link to some hijacking sites before, so I figured this was another one.

After copying/pasting it into google I got some references to that horrible "Friday" song. So I'm guessing his link goes to the newest incarnation of "rickrolling."
          Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Hell yeah we made the Huff Post!! Hell yeah! Nice link Megaman. Very interesting article. It was cool to see the users that were referenced but I'm kind of bummed that I wasn't among those listed.

Still cool though.
            The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Me: Mega, you are literally too stupid to insult.

Mega: Thank you.

Comment

Also, I'm not a troll. This video was only picked because April Fool's Day was on a Friday.

Personally, I don't like that song either but it's suckiness makes it good if you want to rot some person's mind with the suckiness of modern music.
                "Let me tell you something. If you're a real conservative, if you're a real patriot, if you're a real American patriot, DON'T VOTE FOR SARAH PALIN! SHE'S A DUMMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                  rot some person's mind with the suckiness of modern music.
                  Hey, we agree on something (popular music, anyway). I do kind of wonder what keeps people listening to it.
                  Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                    Hey, we agree on something (popular music, anyway). I do kind of wonder what keeps people listening to it.
                    I don't keep that shit on my computer (not to say my music is any better, I just enjoy it a lot more: http://www.last.fm/user/Pleionosis) but there is something to be said for any music that gets slutty university girls grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ-thebanisher View Post
                      I don't keep that shit on my computer (not to say my music is any better, I just enjoy it a lot more: http://www.last.fm/user/Pleionosis) but there is something to be said for any music that gets slutty university girls grinding.
                      Here, here.

Personally I enjoy both and old AND new music. Mostly old. But some of the new stuff is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
                        Brainwashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamantn View Post
                          Brainwashing.
                          Rhetorical Question.

Comment

Crackers and cheese.

Comment

Working...
                            Do Not Sell My Personal Information