Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bull dykes will trash your rental property

so what kind of music do u all like.

i listen to lil wyte, ke$ha, snoop, + some icp (old skool shit)

ALSO LIL WAYNE!

and the sndtrack to rocky horror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc80tFJpTuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWHrnMgE4L4
    Last edited by Threadkiller; 07-09-2011, 04:49 PM. Reason: HERES YOUR REASON BITCH

I listen to a multitude of things. But from your list only Snoop, and sometimes lil wayne.

Recently I've been listening to folk-punk. Nuetral Milk Hotel, Andrew Jackson Jihad, and Andrew Bird.

Most of my musical tastes are rock-based, but I also dig the hell out of trip hop and techno (when it's done right). A bit of rap, but only a select few. Country, but only when it's super bluesy. And the blues, I love the blues.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

I'm not sure what the mullet has to do with anything, but I guess you got my attention.

Emancipator (favorite) and other trip hop-esque stuff.

Guitar (heavy - shreds 2:00 forward - & lighter)

Celtic
      and other instrumentals

Ambient, chill, prog rock, psy trance, chip music, alt country, piano, punk, old school metal. Also this.

A bunch more, anything that sounds halfway decent with feeling behind it. I seem to prefer instrumentals to songs with vocals (which alienates me from most other people), because where words constrict emotion to a predefined idea, a few notes convey so much.

Very little rap/r&b/hip hop/d&b, country, classical, or post rock on the list, though.

Hopefully going to hit Bella Terra festival in New York this year as both of my favorite acts are headlining.

Sorry this is so link-heavy if that messes with you.
      Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locke View Post
        I'm not sure what the mullet has to do with anything, but I guess you got my attention.
        They will trash your rental property, Locke. Weren't you paying attention?
        The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Their vaginas have teeth. Dykes have toothy vaginas.

True fact. Longer the mullet, longer the teeth. <--- that part can't be confirmed 100%

I like old like carnival of carnage icp. But mostly I lost interest in ICP because of their fanbase.

That was like...15 years ago.

I can still bob my head to some good ol fashioned....Guts on the Ceiling

Lil Whyte and Snoop are just on perma cool status. Ke$ha? For this day and age I guess she's an okay pop artist? I really don't know anymore. I really don't.

I'm about as out there as Locke. I like it all. Just depends.

But I'm still chillin' - even with my blood and guts all over the ceilin'.

This song comes at the end of one of my favorite Sopranos episodes. Man With the Harmonica. It's the one where Ralphie gets it. Finally.
          Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 07-18-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information