Shuffling my feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuffling my feet

I just want to say how much I love all of you. And not just in an "I want to rape your buttholes" way. It's so much more than that.

Sometimes I lay awake at night wondering what the world would be like without poking away at your buttholes. I toss and turn and fondle my balls, but I cant get the visions of your purple starfishes out of my mind. I want to cut them all off and sew them together and make a cloak of your collective assholes. If I had such a cloak I would wear it everywhere, but alas I do not.

Okay, I guess it is an "I want to rape your buttholes" kind of thing.
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

That is the sweetest, most disgusting thing anyone has ever shared with me.
    ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Just make sure you don't rape my butthole 6-36 hours after I've eaten Chipotle. Trust me, its not worth it.
      Click it now.

Comment

Somebody contact Hallmark ASAP, this shit needs to go on a Valentine's card. Or maybe one of those heartwarming 'Just thinking of You(r buttholes)' things.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
          Sometimes I lay awake at night wondering what the world would be like without poking away at your buttholes. I toss and turn and fondle my balls, but I cant get the visions of your purple starfishes out of my mind. I want to cut them all off and sew them together and make a cloak of your collective assholes. If I had such a cloak I would wear it everywhere, but alas I do not.
          I don't know what to think about that.

Apparently MRH dropped by in June and erased himself from the forum. I can only assume he saw his name mentioned in the last IWT results thread (~February) and didn't like it. All six of his posts look like this: http://forums.infinite-story.com/sho...83&postcount=1

I guess I'll leave him out of future threads, but it seemed worth mentioning.

EDIT: Because this place has a history, and I get nostalgic for it. He was part of that, in spite of all the bad vibes. Also, not everyone can express themselves in terms of rape.
          Last edited by Locke; 08-28-2011, 01:10 PM.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Every time I piss in the sink I think of Mike.

Every time.

Moving on...

The sphincter is the one part of my body I'm PROUD to say is still a virgin (unless you count my index finger).

I still considered my kid sister a virgin even though my index finger went certain places (teehee) there too (teehee).

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!

I don't even HAVE a kid sister!!!! I totally got you guys there!!! I GOT YOU!!!!

You guys should have seen your fucking faces!!!! You were all like 'OMG WTF'.

That is funny stuff.

Thanks, DEP. I think about you when I rub my balls at night, too. When I smell my fingers afterward I think of EndMaster. When I lick my fingers I think of Mike and also...sometimes....my chippy Apoth.

(Shhhh.....I feed chips to chippies)

Comment

Lol at his parting signature. Didn't want to know him or remember him anyway.

I mean I can even understand rage quitting and deleting all your shit at the time of your rage quit (Though still pointless), but really to come back and do it months or YEARS after the fact?

It's like suicide, if nobody gave a shit about you when you were alive, they still aren't going to give a shit when you're dead.
              Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

Speaking of "rising from the dead."

Some of you may or may not have noticed that our dear delightfully chaotic writer Ves, has been lurking on here and the main site for quite some time.

I for one would like to salute her recent obsessive compulsiveness in managing to convert nearly ALL her "blah blah blah" posts back to their original state. She's got an incredibly good memory or she copy/pasted the original text before she deleted it the first time around. Either way that's a lot more damn patience than I would've had to engage in such a mad plan.

Anyway I figured I'd put this here since I'm sure DEP included her when talking about wanting to rape people's buttholes and it's important that even with large disagreements over dumb shit, that people still feel part of this dysfunctional community.

(Except for MRH, because seriously, just fuck that guy.)

Comment

I wondered if she would be coming back once Sev put up that IWT page on the main site. And then she sent a friend request over the main site, and that answered that. I didn't even think to look at her forum posts. That's... kinda awesome, actually. I'd be too lazy to even erase all of my old posts, let alone put them back.
                  Originally posted by Ryan_DuBois
                  Usoki, you're the crankiest asshole we know. Not that it's a bad thing, it just means that you smell funny and are best left hidden in darkness.
                  And it's embarrassing when you make any noise at all.

Comment

Are you guys sure there isn't some kind of simple 'stop sulking' button to undo deleted posts or whatever? Or are we seriously working on the assumption now that someone kept a copy of every post they ever made along with precise dates and location and is now painstakingly pasting them back in one at a time?

...because that's a little weird even for here.

No complaints from me though. Much like the enigmatic Mr. Holt, also before my time, I don't really know anything about this Ves person outside of myth and legend and all those mysterious blah blah blahs everywhere when I read back through the old threads. Next time I get bored I'll have go back through them and see how entertaining the drama was.

Comment

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                      Are you guys sure there isn't some kind of simple 'stop sulking' button to undo deleted posts or whatever? Or are we seriously working on the assumption now that someone kept a copy of every post they ever made along with precise dates and location and is now painstakingly pasting them back in one at a time?
                      Yes, she didn't hit some magic "delete" button. She actually went through and edited every post she made to change it to "bla bla bla" instead of the original content. So, unless the forum software remembers every single edit made to every single post and gives the user some way of backtracking through all those changes, it had to have been done by hand. Which fits for her.

Originally posted by mizal View Post
                      ...because that's a little weird even for here.
                      Remove the word little and I think you'd be starting to go down the right track with this one.
                      Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Edit history does exist.

Don't know if it's severenz or ves who restored the posts.

Comment

Going to my first post in the IWT8 thread I see one can go through the list of the old edits and compare them, but not any way to actually instantly revert them back, unless I'm missing something. Or maybe DEP just has extra edit stuff because he's a mod.

So I assume she was at least still copy/pasting though just maybe not quite to the same insane degree of keeping the original text on notepad somewhere on her computer.

Anyway I prefer to believe Ves actually did everything by hand rather than use a magical restore button. Makes for a better story.

Comment

She asked me once if I was the one restoring her posts. Leads me to believe it isn't her doing it, but who knows.

Comment

I doubt if Sev would bother unless she had asked him to restore them, and I doubt if he'd just do it spontaneously for no reason as he tends to not even know about what's going on around here unless he's asking us for comments on the site or something.

I have a better theory: Ves's split personality has been doing it and lurking on here while the other personality has been blacking out only to wake up in front of her computer with Infinite Story in front of her, a place which she's has been trying to resist returning to in order to get her life back on track, but the other personality is dominating and eventually she will lose the battle entirely and her full return will be realized.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information