I just got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got...

a new MacBook Pro. This thing is sexy. I've always wanted a backlit keyboard, and that isn't even the coolest feature. I'm a lucky girl, my husband spoils me!

~KatieWroteIt

Good for you (I love mine).

But if you're spoiled, does that mean you have to get thrown out like old milk?
    Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Dragavan View Post
      Good for you (I love mine).

But if you're spoiled, does that mean you have to get thrown out like old milk?
      Gosh, I hope not! I'd rather not be thrown out. I guess as long as I get to keep the MacBook it might not be too bad?
      ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

My keyboard doesn't light up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you put it under a black light!!!!!! TEE HEE!!!

Get it?

Anyway, enjoy your new comp.

Comment

... an even newer, even better MacBook Pro.

My old MacBook Pro (from a couple weeks ago) wouldn't play Sims Medieval, possibly because it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card. This shiny new machine has a dedicated graphics card. I literally just popped the seal on it, so I'm not sure my games will work on it, but considering it was the best Best Buy had to offer, I feel confident that this machine can handle almost anything. I'm super-stoked.

Indeed, I have big plans for this computer. Currently the computer is with me at the library, we are enjoying free wireless access on the second level (which does not smell like baby poo). Eventually, I plan to do a Godzilla GreenScreen program and this bad boy is along for the ride.

I'm really fortunate that my husband loves me, and I'm also fortunate that our Sony Vaio laptop happened to catch a virus and crash on us, otherwise I might have a lame PC instead of this sleek silver beauty.

Anyway, hopefully everything works out with this one, otherwise my loyalty to Macs may be called into question and those ugly PCs might start looking better.

I have a question: what would YOU do with a new MacBook Pro?
          ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
            I have a question: what would YOU do with a new MacBook Pro?
            Exchange it for a PC. Tee hee!
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I just got Poo for Christmas.
              ~KatieWroteIt

Comment

Originally posted by Hi! My name is: Katie View Post
                I just got Poo for Christmas.
                I have Poo... Got it to play with my little brother and friends. Kinda cute game, but really only works well with more people.
                Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Working...
                Do Not Sell My Personal Information