corprinian primate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corprinian primate

So I'm driving down the street the other day, and I remember that I have a friend and that they're sitting next to me. In the passenger seat. Where friends sit. I look over at my friend and what do I say? I say, "Friend, I have something to tell you."

"Oh?" Says my friend.

"Oh," says me. "I'm....a corprinian primate."

My friend just stares, mouth agape. "Pull over," the friend finally mutters barely above a mutter.

I pull over. My friend does a thing. Then that friend does another.

The end.

Update: That friend crossed the line when they did that thing. So I told that friend to go suck an egg! And they did! And guess what? Were making babies! Well we trieed to make a baby. Well, more like we didn't use protection. Anyway, that's what happened. Moral of the story? Call me a rimmer and I'll rape you five times. Rape you rape you fives times rape you rape you five times. Consensual rape. Cause I'm a primate, and a corprinian at that. Which still means something here in my america.
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 01-15-2012, 07:02 AM.

You've lost me there, ChubChub. Usually there is some thread, however thin, in your drunk/coked out/meth bingin' contributions to IS society that I can relate to, or at least understand. This one, though, has really got my cat claws clawing for solid yarn. What is a corprinian primate? Why don't you use protection? Was the whole point of this post just to brag that you got laid? Aren't you a little old for that? Pop quiz! How many fingers am I holding up?
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

I assume his friend gave him a blow job (suck an egg reference) and then he had sex with said friend without protection because it was the heat of the moment and they weren't worrying about the consequences.

Or they didn't use protection because both of them are confirmed to be VD free and sterile.

OR Chubby thought his friend was a girl but turned out to be a guy the whole time, and Chub fucked him anyway because he was really drunk/high.

EDIT: Oh and as for the corprinian primate thing, that was just Chub's way of saying to his friend, "I like you, do you like me?"
      Last edited by End Master; 01-15-2012, 03:16 PM.
      Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I don't enjoy human contact first and foremost. Why would I be bragging about sex? Sex is gross, smelly, and unsanitary.

I'm a primate first, and a corprinian fifth. The other numbers got jumbled. Fucking guys. I told my friend I'm a corprinian. They freaked. I raped them. Five times. They're pregnant. Ii'm going to tell jail when the coppers arrive. Now winter has come let us go to my old fashioned cloud in the sky.

And the children said amen.

Comment

Oh, ok, now I get it! Thanks for the clarification, ChubChub.
          My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Always happy to clear things up. Some may say I'm wasting my days away. To them I say, "hey. Hey you. You there. Hey."

Comment

(I wish _ never woke up-thus / morning....

Life.was easy when=it was boring.

Comment

Now I'm a paprinian primate! Tee hee! Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

Comment

I remember the day the doctor told me I'm a paprinian primate. He said, "Hey. Hey there, you. You parprinian. You primate. You parprinian primate." And it was then I knew. I'm a parprinian primate.

Now where's Ronny????????

Comment

They're calling me prescott. They're calling me prescott. They are calling me prescott. Prescott, I tell you! Prescott!

Comment

[SIZE="7"]I'm a fist fort. I am a fist fort. There is a fist on my fort and its kinda freaky there's a fist on my fort and it is feelin freaky.

Comment

Hell nah. Don't u call me a cream cake. Hell nah. Don't u call me a cream cake. Hell nah. Don't u call me no cream cak. I'm a rim rat named ronny.

Comment

Working...
                        Do Not Sell My Personal Information