Get paid for your internet searches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get paid for your internet searches.

Yeah, for real. It's one of those. But this one actually works. I just use this site in place of google and earn points that I can cash in for prizes and gift cards and shit. I've already recieved $10 paypal, and spent it... So it's legit.

I don't know about you guys, but I use google pretty often. So this was a decent replacement. The first 3-4 links are obviously sponsored, but hell... It's even powered by google.

So click on this link and sign up if you want. Yeah, there's referral bonuses too.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/donteatpoop

Like I said, you're probably already doing it; so why not get rewarded?
    The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

I was really hoping this was some kind of joke, but I see now that it's not.

What the fuck are you thinking, poop?

Ten crappy dollars was all it took for google to eat you?

Why assist them on their megalomaniac hostile takeover of the internetz and everybody in them? I swear to god, if they ask me one more fucking time for my phone number, I'm going to start running around in a Guy Fawkes mask.

They're using you as free advertising. They expect you to be happy with the piddly little amount you make, while they're busy making the big bucks and mining the shit out of your personal bidnezz and everybody else's. I don't know about you, but I don't like having my bowels mined, no matter how many diamonds are stuck up there.

"You're probably already doing it, so why not get rewarded?" This kind of "reasoning" sucks, man. Why not get rewarded? Because it's not a laudable activity. Because it doesn't deserve a reward. Because doing so would just make me a Sucker with a capital "S". If google wants to hire me to do their advertising, they can put me on a salary with benefits and a decent 401k.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

It's funny, if I normally see this kind of post I'd want to report it to the moderators to remove because it's spam crap... but who do I report that shit to here?
      Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Originally posted by Vesnic View Post
        I don't know about you, but I don't like having my bowels mined, no matter how many diamonds are stuck up there.
        Quote of the month!
        Writing: It's more fun than a barrel of Ebola ridden monkeys!

Comment

I don't mind the post itself. It seems honest enough, especially given who it's coming from (and DEP is IN advertising, so he probably doesn't mind at all. Don't know about the data mining, but pretty sure Google also does that in some from). It's not for me, either, though. If I needed the cash, maybe.
          Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

I'm not actually in advertising.

But yeah. I can't turn down free money.

If this irritating enough that you guys would want it deleted, say the word. Just figured I'd throw it out there.

Comment

What the hell DEP, don't back down and listen to what any of these dirty hippy anarchists "V" wannabe fucks have to say! You should instead be threatening them all with bans and crushing their spirit with the MOD POWER you have.

If you want to suck MASSIVE corporate COCK, you go right ahead and be proud to be a SELL OUT to THE MAN and a SLAVE to the SYSTEM. I mean hey if the homos have taught us anything it's that whatever that goes on in the bedroom NEEDS to be shared with the public and advertised everywhere!

Besides, if you delete the thread we lose Ves' funny rant. She tends to get her points across better than Chubby, but I imagine that's due to her not being drunk all the time.

Comment

Wow, Dragavan is still a bit of a douche bag.

Good to see. I like consistency. Change is bad.

Vesnic,

Look, girlfriend. The internet is mostly a win/win situation for everyone involved. Of course we're playing with fire. But I do not take the paranoid, delusional view that most people seem to be taking when it comes to Google and other big internet.

And "Info-harvesting"

And of course there's going to be advertising. Thats how the fucking world works. Get over it. We NEED advertising. Sorry. It's true. And it works. And everyone wins. So lighten the fuck up you stupid bitch.

HEHEHEHE, just kidding. I had you going there for a minute though, huh? Dragavan is still a bit of a douche bag, though. I wasn't joking there.

And my point still remains,

If you dont want your info harvested dont use the god damn internet. Otherwise shut the fuck up and quit being so fucking paranoid you fucking idiots.

Not just you, Ves. But a very large chunk of the American public. Of course we need watchdogs. Of course we need limits. But the internet is still evolving, and will largely work itself out. Because that's how things work.

And there's a lot of very smart, subversive people to balance out the corporate/government OVERTAKING OF EVERYTHING!!!

OH NO!!!!

I could go on. I wont.

EDIT:

EndMaster, what can I say? You're 100% correct,

Drag, sorry for calling you a douche bag. I didnt realize DEP was a Mod. I get it now.

Sorry,

Also, I'm not ALWAYS drunk. Sometimes it's pain pills. Sometimes it's meth. Once in a great, great while it's mushrooms or coke. So let's clarify.

Once it was PCP. But I didnt know. It was a dirty trick.

Word to the wise, don't do PCP. Ever seen 'Training Day'? They got it close. Great movie, by the way. If you havent seen it. 'Training Day', see it now.

Right NOW I am AM drunk. But I'm just saying......I'm not ALWAYS drunk. Just MOSTLY.

EDIT # 2

I guess I reached my PM box quota so I cant send anymore PMS til I delete some messages but I would like to go through them first because I find some funny shit in there sometimes.

Anyway, in reponse to your PM, Dragavan.

I understand dry humor. I get it. Completely. I'm the driest guy out there. Also the wettest.

So. I woulda gotten it, if I PAID ATTENTION to things on the peripheral. Like.....that DEP was a Mod now.

I woulda gotten it,

See, because despite common knowledge, I actually read posts, and then dissect them. I can usually tell when someone is being dry or being a douche. Taking DEP being a Mod out of the equation of my brain's calculations, your post was neither light hearted nor clever. Dry humor = clever/layered humor.

I detected no layers.

That was BEFORE I realized DEP was a mod.

Now I get it. Mildly clever.

Ok.

I may be a drunken fool, but I'm not nearly as stupid as you fuckers think.

Which is why I also understand that Dragavan wasn't trying to be offensive in his message, but merely going along with it. And he made an excellent point at the end of his private message. But I still felt there was a pearl of truth in his mild disregard for my ability to discern dry humor. Which I simply couldn't stand for.

And this last edit would have been a private message, but I already explained that part.

And to all of you who have PMed me or emailed me over the last few months, sorry for not getting back to you. I will here shortly. Just been getting my shit together. Been busy, believe it or not. Not being an asshole. Everyone in my life is pissed at me right now, just join the club I guess.
                Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 04-05-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donteatpoop View Post
                  I'm not actually in advertising.
                  Fine, telemarketing. That's a form of advertising. It's like saying "privateer" instead of "pirate." Honestly, no offense. You're a better troll than Threadkiller, though - good work
                  Last edited by Locke; 06-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Comment

Telemarketing is sales, dummy.

Advertising is a whole different gig.

It's like saying someone who runs a tugboat in Boston harbor is a crab fisherman in Alaska.

DEP, how do you put up with this shit now that you're a mod? Other than EndMaster, you're surrounded by fucking retards.

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyTeletubby View Post
                      I may be a drunken fool, but I'm not nearly as stupid as you fuckers think.
                      I know you are far from stupid (even though you do happen to do a lot of stupid things) or I wouldn't even bother to give you the time of day. I really can't stand actual stupidity for very long. I don't enjoy it in movies, writing, politics, and especially in personal interactions. If I thought you were actually stupid, I would have stopped reading and replying to anything you posted years ago.

In fact, remember the days when you and I had a bit of animosity towards each other. Actually... you may not. I know a lot of the things you do to yourself may have messed up your long term memory. But, anyway, I used to think you were an actual idiot when you started posting here and that lead to our not connecting at all back then. Once we both realized our misunderstanding of each other things changed.

You do realize that you are only one of two people I have accepted as a "friend" on these forums. The other being the person I actually introduced to this place and was friends with before they came here. That would never have happened if I didn't actually think very highly of you.

But, as you say, you are still a drunken fool. Not even you deny that... Hell, even idiot seems to fit you much of the time... But thinking of you as actually stupid never crossed my mind. Take that for what you will. I do have respect for you.

I would have done this in PM, but who cares at this point since you decided to blab all about the last one out in the open.
                      Dragavan: Dragavan Games - Lootin' Wizards - The Land of Karn - Central U (adult) - Dragavan's Adult Stories

Comment

Telemarketing is sales, dummy.

Advertising is a whole different gig.
                        Amen brother Chubby, preach on.

It's like saying someone who runs a tugboat in Boston harbor is a crab fisherman in Alaska.

DEP, how do you put up with this shit now that you're a mod? Other than EndMaster, you're surrounded by fucking retards.
                        lol. Well, I'm a mod in name only. I preferred the term "Bouncer," because I basically just approve new people and disapprove spammers (or ban them if they are clever enough to pose as real members).

But like I said, if you guys want it gone it's gone. I'm not ashamed of sucking the corporate cock, it pays well. The only reason I offer to delete it is because of the moderator status. Otherwise I wouldn't give a fuck.

Comment

I DO remember, Drag,

And I AM definitely an idiot.

Turned out to be a fairly entertaining thread.

Comment

Other than EndMaster, you're surrounded by fucking retards.
                            Okay, this is NOW the quote of the month.

But yeah DEP don't delete this thread, it really has turned out to be a gem.

Comment

That's funny, I could have sworn I heard crickets chirping somewhere. Or maybe it was the Budweiser frogs. Certainly nothing outside the amphibian class or the arthropod phylum, so nothing to worry about.
                              My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Working...
                              Do Not Sell My Personal Information