No announcement yet.

Locke's Off-Topic Thread of Random Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chubby has been saying quite a bit of "well spoken" or "well done", so I'll now direct those two encouragements to Locke, who has earned them with his last post. Sharing the things that really matter to you or trouble you or which make your days worth living is a very personal act requiring a lot of trust, which in turn requires courage. So thank you, Locke, for breaking through the Internet Law of Chickenshittery. I think Chubby should consider rethinking his opinion of you and maybe even apologizing if he can muster up the bravery to do so.
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Damn you and your intelligence. Damn you and your rational objectiveness.

Grizzled? Damn.

Damn damn damn.

Sorry.

Btw, anytime I say "no hard feelings" means I actually harbour hard feelings. Beautiful pics. We share a common passion, my lad. Ill post my pics when I find my piece of shit laptop. These days I've turned into a two year-old. Throwing temper tantrums to garner attention. Violent. I've become more violent than ever. I hate violence.

What am I becoming? What's worst is I can't be stopped.

Sorry.

Comment

I don't need to tell you this. But wild mushroom hunting is the stupidest thing you could have ever done. Even experienced mycologists shouldn't do iit.

Dissociatives are amazing but terrifying. I've had a few experiences with them.

Truly amazing. Terrifying, but what a rocket ship ride to the center of the univerese!!!

You are better than me.

In every way. Not saying much

Comment

Your post was beautiful and amazing.

Would I have earned such an amazing post without throwing a mindless temper tantrum, though? This is my basic problem right now. The white picket fence life is so boring.

My dad was a pilot. He took me flying as a kid. Amazing memories.

You have an amazing life in front of you, locke. These downtimes are par for the course. Use them to your advantage. Pain is all we have to keep us anchored. Pain is all we have.

Comment

Working...
          Do Not Sell My Personal Information