Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultimatum

Words are trivial and forgettable.

Ken has til five o clock to apologize, though. That simple. Or he can prepare. And so will I.

"Here goes chubby again, posting a new thread where it isn't needed!"

Fuck you too you little mindless, slobbering fucks.

You know who you are.

Sponge it up, you fucking worthless apes. This is what real people do in this modern day holocaust called "life in 2012"

Take notes.

This is what men do. Fuck america. Fuck the flag. Fuck the president. Fuck every living thing. Put that in your fucking pipe. I'm a dangerous man. Might even make the news. Stay tuned!!!!!!

No extended clip but I do I have the 9mm!

Whatever you're thinking of doing Chubby, please don't do it. If you get yourself arrested and thrown in the can, then you won't be able to spend so much time online with us, your favorite people, telling us how much you hate us and want us all to die, etc., etc. I know I speak for everyone when I say we love you unequivocally, ChubChub! Remember: Ken is not a name and therefore that..thing...is not a person. Don't waste any time, bullets, freedom, on that ratty little guy.

It's not too late to turn back!

It's still not too laaaaaaaate.....
    My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Thanks. Haha. Funny.

I don't think ken is the problem. I think growing old and withering away on this desolate island called earth is my problem.

I really do hate every living thing. Especially me. There's no cure for this sickness, ves. But thanks for actually caring.

I'm hanging on your words, my dear.

Alone in my apartment where souls disappear like atoms into a black hole.

Alone. Will I always be here?

Ken is gonna get fucked up tho.

Comment

If it happens tonight I just wanna say, first and foremost.....

Vesnic, endmaster, dep....

You guys are fucking geniuses.

That simple. I'm just a silly yellow logo and a bunch of rantings.

But you guys are great. Thanks for being great.

Love you, in a completely non emotional way. Cause I'm a bad ass.

Bye!

Comment

Chubbers. Stick around. The United Crack Dealers of America have another story to write.
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Thanks, dep.

The drama is still unfolding. Um, last night was as close I've ever come to doing something that is really frowned upon. And for good reason.

I do love my country, in a sort of aloof sense.

Fuck everyone, tho. In a really friendly, thoughtful way. Seriously.

Comment

I seem to be using the word 'aloof' too much. Seriously though, one of you cock smoking cowards should be documenting this.

I'm seriously gonna murder multiple people.

Do yourself a favor to avoid criminal charges. Document this. I'm going to murder, in cold blood, those who should be murdered.

We have no hitlers these days. Just me. Who else is gonna cleam up all the jewsn

Well...mutts.

Wish they were jews. Then I could accuse them of jewry!!!!

Comment

Working...
              Do Not Sell My Personal Information