Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am about to run out of whiskey money

I enjoy sierra mist.
    Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 04-28-2012, 01:36 PM.

I will post pics.

Comment

Make your own.
      The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

Ya, I do.

This shit is probably tedious to read.

Thanks, though. Make my own.

Please delete this post, dep. Thanks.

Comment

Just this last one?
          The organ is grinding but the monkey won't dance.

Comment

The craziest shit I ever did was under the influence of somebody's basement moonshine jetfuel. I'm sure they mixed in a lot of other things, but WOW. I probably did every drug under the sun all in one night and all while under the illusion that this was just some harmless Uncle Hooch.

People tell me I:

stole the moonshine and ran away with it, my angel wings flapping in the breeze (it was a heaven n' hell party!)

did something abominable to a pool table

did something abominable to some Indian guy I was convinced was lying and was actually from El Salvador, in the vicinity of aforementioned pool table.

Under or over? Can't remember.

Woke up thinking, "Yes, it was a brown shirt, but not THIS brown shirt that I passed out in."

(LOL I prolly got raped!)

A friend of mine later said that he would not divulge any more of the activities from that evening because he "wants me to be able to look in a mirror again", but that the Indian/Salvadoreno guy called back a few days later sweating bullets because he was convinced I'd have had the cops on him by then, which I WOULD have if only I could remember his name...

Sanjit?

Santa?

Sumul?

Salvador?

Si? Sy? Sue?

Long story short: my birthday is coming up. Please get your distillery in action and send me some of your killer hooch with all the dirty business mixed in and I'll be your little kitten forever. I'll even act dumb for an extended period of time and I won't interrupt the men while they're talking!
            My sanity, my soul, or my life.

Comment

Well now ves redeemed it. But sure. Delete them all. Do the world.
              A favor.

Oyoiyoi
              I have a headache.

I just destroyed two more friendships and was informed by two different random people that if I show my face in my dealers god forsaken cul de sac the cops will be called immediately.

By one random person. The other one went as far as to threaten my life, in a pretty convincing way.

My mom came over, pounding on my door. Begging for me to come out. Unannounced. Of course I couldn't come out, sprawled out on the floor half naked, empty bottles scattered all over the floor. Still not sure what's going on.

My cousin just texted me, calling me a sardistic prick and a coward. My aunt called me saying basically the same thing. My boss won't take my calls.

Ya, ves. Ill send ya bottle. Join me in my hell.
              Last edited by ChubbyTeletubby; 04-28-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I am literally the biggest idiot, fraud, and coward to ever walk the earth. People like me shouldn't be allowed to breath air.

Wow. I am so stupid that my stupidity alone could fill the univerese to the brink of spilling over.

I am a bid dumby.

Nice story, though, ves

Oh god!!! Oh god...

Why do I do this to myself, my dear god. Forgive me.

I'm sorry, god!!! Okay??? Oh god....

Comment

Bid??

Who the fuck are you, tyler? If you're the one that called me earlier seriously leave me alone.

I'm done, okay? I'm done. Let's not drag this out. Please.

I'm sorry. Please let's just stop all of this.

Comment

Working...
                  Do Not Sell My Personal Information