The New World Trade Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New World Trade Center

So, as I understand (and I'm sure even you tedious squares do as well), One World Trade Center, more specifically "Freedom Tower" is now the tallest building in New York.

Firstly, I'm thirsty. I'm well versed in being terse and purses get impersonally snatched - its my lack of mercy, I'm cursed and never attended university.Mmm. Feel the burn. Thank you, my dear sweet whiskey. (Best part of waking up!)

Secondly - Freedom Tower. Horrible name. And false. We do not live in a free country. Even you sqaures must realize THAT.

Thirdly, BEAUTIFUL, modern, phallic, and yet still understated. It offsets the Empire State Building with all the eloquence we Americans are still capable of.

Maybe it's because I've been elsewhere....as in, many places...I have a love/hate relationship with my country.

On the one hand I love the fact that WERE the bullies. Makes me happy. Life is vicious and only the ones who have that certain lucky spot in the sun can grow into the enormous, awe inspiring tree we call america.

We're the lucky tree in the sun, surrounded by a clogged forest of competing, ill-managed, half grown....."others".

I do hate most my compatriots. Mostly just cuz. But I would die for my country.

Success? This building? Yes. In the wake of bin ladens gloriously inglorious death. YES!!!!

New York gave birth to the modern skyline, and it's only fitting. The phallic tower rising above the two gaping holes in the ground, cascading wetness.

Like my last sexual encounter in the woods!!!!!!
Working...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information